FIFA 14

hogso

Not getting it until the PS4 is out. Really annoying but not paying for it twice.

You can take advantage of the trade in deals. Some places are taking the 360/ps3 version plus £10 for the next gen version.

Game is starting to frustrate me more and more. I dislike how they completely got rid of pace. It always makes me angry when I get the ball on the wing with Gabby and have room to run, but the other team's slow defender or midfielder somehow outpaces me. The worst was when Scott Parker was keeping pace with gabby then stole the ball from me. 

Also Lloris is impossible to score on. Multiple break aways and close range shots and I didn't score one. 

Edited by Czechlad

If you are playing career you could cheat with the sliders, though then everyone on your team would be faster. It`s still a problem with PES too, it`s a little bit annoying. If they are to pacey they are godlike because of how the game is built, but I wished there was a better way, a middleground that is...

If you are playing career you could cheat with the sliders, though then everyone on your team would be faster. It`s still a problem with PES too, it`s a little bit annoying. If they are to pacey they are godlike because of how the game is built, but I wished there was a better way, a middleground that is...

What are sliders?

I don't know. I like the lack of pace for the most part. It at least forces people to play differently and it definitely suits my style more. My only complaint would be the easiness of the lobbed through ball. Have to cut that out

Gonna take a while to get used to, game seems much slower and first touch is better.

First touch is shite. It's always great when I chip a ball to a player and their first touch for 5 yards ahead of them. Or whenever I want to cut inside the box, the ball shoots so far ahead of me. I hate that.

Game is starting to frustrate me more and more. I dislike how they completely got rid of pace. It always makes me angry when I get the ball on the wing with Gabby and have room to run, but the other team's slow defender or midfielder somehow outpaces me. The worst was when Scott Parker was keeping pace with gabby then stole the ball from me. 

Also Lloris is impossible to score on. Multiple break aways and close range shots and I didn't score one. 

The pace is still there. You just need to build up momentum when running. It takes a second or two to get going. 

It stops people turning and sprinting which is a good thing. It's just more realistic. 

Edited by PieFacE

Benteke now seems to be an 81 on seasons, looks like it's permanent.. Guzan's heroics against Norwich means he's an 83 keeper for a week :)

This Live Seasons thing was there last year do people know this? If Benteke gets injured for a while or Villa lose a few games with him doing nothing it'll drop, sometimes pretty dramatically.

anyone else finding this to be dreadfully unresponsive and, dare i say it, poor? or do i just need more practice

It takes some getting used too. Feels less arcady than Fifa13. But probably not as fun. 

Some people are amazing at controlling the ball, and turning away with ease. Whenever I try to do it the ball just fumbles off me. There's a trick i'm missing, not sure what it is. 

Got to Division6 in Seasons and getting spanked in every game now. 

2v2 Coop is ace though! Love that!

Edited by PieFacE

anyone else finding this to be dreadfully unresponsive and, dare i say it, poor? or do i just need more practice

It takes some getting used too. Feels less arcady than Fifa13. But probably not as fun. 

Some people are amazing at controlling the ball, and turning away with ease. Whenever I try to do it the ball just fumbles off me. There's a trick i'm missing, not sure what it is. 

Got to Division6 in Seasons and getting spanked in every game now. 

2v2 Coop is ace though! Love that!

ive lost 6 games on the trot against the computer, only scoring one goal. cant get past players they just muscle me away every time, while their players waltz past me. not understanding what im missing at all. stringing together 40-50 passes at a time to try to find a way through then the computer gets it, brushes everyone aside, and scores. not enjoying this one bit

Â