Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I could see Vydra in the team but more in the Weimann role in our setup and doubt Lambo will bid 8million if Weimann just got a new deal.

Plus I only believe transfers now when reported by foreign media ;)

We need someone to be rotating with Agbonlahor and Weimann next season. Remember how tired Weimann looked in the last few matches? We need suitable back ups to give those players a rest or if one of them gets hurt. We do have Albrighton, fonz and n'zogbia, but I honestly believe Vydra is a better player than all of them and he is much younger. 

I could see Vydra in the team but more in the Weimann role in our setup and doubt Lambo will bid 8million if Weimann just got a new deal.

We need someone to be rotating with Agbonlahor and Weimann next season. Remember how tired Weimann looked in the last few matches? We need suitable back ups to give those players a rest or if one of them gets hurt. We do have Albrighton, fonz and n'zogbia, but I honestly believe Vydra is a better player than all of them and he is much younger.

I think Tonev has been brought in to rotate with Gabby & Weimann

We'll be trying to find the next Vydra if anything.

Vydra is younger than all the signings we have made so far this summer.

We are signing players in the next level down, 22-23 year olds who we can improve.

Not the 19-20 year old kids who are tearing up the league like Vydra did last season.  

I think Tonev has been brought in to rotate with Gabby & Weimann

Yep!

I think he found the right formation. Tonev will be coming off the bench for the poorer of the two. Helenius for Benteke. Rotate on form.

Tonev has a shot and pace. Exactly whats needed. Pretty much like Gabby.

• Like 1

We are signing players in the next level down, 22-23 year olds who we can improve.

Not the 19-20 year old kids who are tearing up the league like Vydra did last season.

Okore..

;)

• Like 1

Not the 19-20 year old kids who are tearing up the league like Vydra did last season.

Okore..

;)

Touché :)

Anyone know when the squad numbers are usually announced going to get the new kit (might even get shorts n socks :o not wear them together though as finding socks is always a struggle for mid week soccer) and want OKORE 5 on the back!

Aston Villa are set to conclude a deal for Aalborg striker Nicklas Helenius, Sky Sports can confirm.

Terms have now been agreed between Villa and Aalborg, and the 22-year-old is set to undergo a medical on Tuesday.

Helenius arrived in England over the weekend after getting permission from Aalborg, despite a fee not being finalised.

Now everything is finalised, Villa are expected to confirm his signature within 24 hours.

Villa have already been one of the busiest teams around this summer having already finalised deals for Jores Okore, Leandro Bacuna and Aleksandar Tonev.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8781288/Transfer-News-Aston-Villa-to-finalise-Nicklas-Helenius-deal

• Like 1