Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

We should send scouts to the Aland Islands based on that map. Apparently the rest of Finland is shite but the Alands are right in the zone for the next hot prospect.

Bannan to Fulham and Hughes to Villa. Spooge-tastic.

If we signed Tonev, Hughes, Dragovic, Cresswell, a GK and a ST i'll be so happy I think I might cry from all my eyes.

Especially if Bannan, Bent, Given and Ireland leave as well.

Hughes would be a great signing, got so much potential.. Certainly fit Lambert's policy apart from the price. Please let this happen!

What type of midfielder is he?

Creative. Likes to get forward. Will cost more than what we'd be willing to spend.

Not up to date on their finances but are Derby not in some sort of debts that they might have to sell. 

Could probably sign him and loan him back for next season to keep the fee lower

• Like 1

Eastern Europeans , have any worked out well down the villa? All I can think is Curcic, Savo (ok at times), Baros, Stas.

Only Stan seems to have done well.

Eastern Europeans are slightly more consistent than the Russians in the Premier League.

The hot zone for foreign imports seems to be a line drawn between Poland and Belarus to the East and one drawn from Ireland to Portugal to the West.

2vccc93.png

Hi-****-larious

So ermmm, the west of Romania is a hot zone but rest is in the 'zone of inconsistency'?

What a retarded map.

I am fairly certain Con meant that tounge in cheek.

*waits with bated breath for Con to say otherwise