Nuclear War (next week?)

ender4

NASA faked a moon landing with 64k ... I'm sure you don't need a lot more to nuke a country :)

You honestly believe the moon landings were faked? :rolleyes:

12,000+ posts and you don't know the VT fake moon landing gag :(

NASA faked a moon landing with 64k ... I'm sure you don't need a lot more to nuke a country :)

You honestly believe the moon landings were faked? :rolleyes:

12,000+ posts and you don't know the VT fake moon landing gag :(

My bad. I don't come in here very often. :lol:

• Like 1

So north Korea have today announced they. Launch pre emptive nuclear strikes on Japan and the usa, whilst claiming on working on new military technology capable of striking the us, here is the photo the dprk news agency released showing the new technology

2013-03-25T050307Z_01_PYO04_RTRIDSP_3_KO

It appears the north have finally overstepped the line now, and created a fully functioning calculator

When I prepare to nuke a country, I make sure to use an ergonomic mouse as well.

Assuming this is just the usual bluster and NK aren't about to commit collective suicide, they've put themselves in a difficult spot by saying this. When you want to escalate the rhetoric on another occasion but have already threatened nuclear war, where do you go from there? Double nuclear war?

Assuming this is just the usual bluster and NK aren't about to commit collective suicide, they've put themselves in a difficult spot by saying this. When you want to escalate the rhetoric on another occasion but have already threatened nuclear war, where do you go from there? Double nuclear war?

TV talent shows.

• Like 2

North Korea's leader has told rocket units to be on standby for an attack on US bases, according to state media.

The country's KCNA news agency said Kim Jong-Un had signed off on the order to train sights on American bases in South Korea and the Pacific after a midnight meeting with top generals.

It comes after two American stealth bombers flew over South Korea in a show of force to Pyongyang, following an escalation of rhetoric from the North's young leader.

Edited by AshVilla

The Koreans don't have a delivery system do they

According to wiki everything they have is short range

No subs with ballistic capabilities e.t.c all they have is 13 golf class subs that they picked up as scrap in 1993

No silo's

Not exactly a match for the US unless America decide to invade then get destroyed by guerrilla warfare and attrition

They have conscription so basically everyone has to defend the country and receives training from the age of 17+ up to 8 million soldiers

Still not a match for America though that's for sure

Edited by AshVilla

That's what people thought of the North Vietnamese...

A land war in Korea is a nightmare scenario the US will want to avoid at all costs. And seeing as there is no oil there, it's safe to say there will not be US forces on the ground there.

That's what people thought of the North Vietnamese...

A land war in Korea is a nightmare scenario the US will want to avoid at all costs. And seeing as there is no oil there, it's safe to say there will not be US forces on the ground there.

Not sure the Democrats will want to start a new war with congressional elections coming up next year.

(Seriously, America, elections every 2 years? With year-long campaign seasons?)

So north Korea have today announced they. Launch pre emptive nuclear strikes on Japan and the usa, whilst claiming on working on new military technology capable of striking the us, here is the photo the dprk news agency released showing the new technology2013-03-25T050307Z_01_PYO04_RTRIDSP_3_KO

It appears the north have finally overstepped the line now, and created a fully functioning calculator

When I prepare to nuke a country, I make sure to use an ergonomic mouse as well.
Looks like a piano!!

Just more sabre rattling. The North Korean leadership isn't daft, they're not going to start a war because they'd lose (besides which, they've no chance of any gain even if they had a chance of not being bombed to the neolithic), and everyone at the top would be turned into charred stains on the ground surrounded by rubble in the opening hour of conflict.

Just more acting out like a spoilt child.

Â