Nuclear War (next week?)

ender4

I would say the **** with his finger on the big red button is probably a tad more scary than lil old me

Proximity is a factor.  I can mentally distance myself from some loony in a faraway land.  The fact that you and I share a country of residence is truly terrifying.  :D

He wasn't judging. Merely stating a fact. Citing precedent if you will.

Anyhoo, even China thinks North Korea's stance is madness. China!

Afaik, the DPRK doesn't have any delivery systems capable of getting a payload over to the US. Even if it attempted to, the Patriot system would probably intercept it. If anything, they'd probably wage the totality of all of their strikes against Seoul, move to invade Seoul and hold them as hostage.

Then again, most simulations of this tactic call for a failure on the DPRK's part. They can't move fast enough, can't resupply their lines long enough, and lack the technology for a sustained ground attack.

To put it into perspective, their nuclear tests are less powerful than the bombs dropped on Japan and that's in a controlled environment.

NK are just attention seeking, they haven't got the balls to launch one at the us and even if they did it would never hit ground. The US wouldnt retaliate with nukes i dont think either but they'd probably have a good go at flattening them regardless.

NK is like a kid that gets angry and says all this shit but in the end probably wouldnt even throw a punch :D

He wasn't judging. Merely stating a fact. Citing precedent if you will.

Anyhoo, even China thinks North Korea's stance is madness. China!

While they still have an authoritarian government, China is now firmly capitalist and the North's shenanigans will only hurt trade.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that they are showing disapproval of Fat Kim.

Â