Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Hopefully our 2 CMs are Sylla & KEA. I won't be a happy bunny if i have to watch more of Westwood's negative football against a shit team. 

negative? he's one of the only players in our team who has composure!

Hopefully our 2 CMs are Sylla & KEA. I won't be a happy bunny if i have to watch more of Westwood's negative football against a shit team. 

Baffling statement

Its an overused term but this definitely is a must win.

I don't think it's necessarily a must win. But it's certainly a must not lose.

4 points out of the QPR and Reading game is acceptable. Obviously 6 points would be ideal.

But, picking up the win against Reading would take a certain amount of pressure off the QPR match.

In conclusion, I feel sick already.

Tend to agree although the best chance we have in getting a win in the next two games will be against Reading. QPR i feel will turn us over with Samba too strong on set pieces against our defence.

To conclude a win against Reading but a hard fought defeat against Redknapp's QPR.

negative? he's one of the only players in our team who has composure!

composure to pass the ball negatively backwards.... putting our inexperienced CBs under pressure. 

Imagine PL will set up thus :

--------------Guzan--------------

Lowton Clark Baker Bennett

-------KEA--------Westwood--

Gabby NZogbia. Weimann

------------Benteke--------------

I've assumed Vlaar is unfit (if fit Baker moves to LB)

KEA to get nod ahead of Sylla

Part of me thinks he'd like to drop gabby for Bowery

I've assumed Bent is not fit

...................Guzan...................

Lowton....Clark..Baker...Bennett 

...............Sylla....KEA................

Gabby.........Ireland......N'Zogbia

..................Benteke.................. 

with Weimann subbed on for N'Zogbia, in the second half

---------------Guzan

Lowton---Clarke---Baker---Bennett

-------Westwood---KEA

--Weimann---Nzogbia---Gabby

--------------Benteke

Bench: given, lichaj, sylla, ireland, bannan, dawkins, bowery

That's assuming vlaar and bent are still injured. The bench worries me. A lot. Other than Ireland i personally wouldn't bring anyone on but unfortunately those are our only options.

If those two are fit, vlaar center half, baker lb, bennett sub in place of bannan. Bent sub in place of dawkins.

Edited by Grogan_Avfc

Its so hard to call but we are going to have to play well to come away with 3 points, reading at times as they have shown are a decent team especially at home, a draw in my eyes will be a bad result because I think we will either draw or lose to qpr, if we don't get 4 points from the next 2 games then we are down

Its an overused term but this definitely is a must win.

I don't think it's necessarily a must win. But it's certainly a must not lose.

4 points out of the QPR and Reading game is acceptable. Obviously 6 points would be ideal.

But, picking up the win against Reading would take a certain amount of pressure off the QPR match.

In conclusion, I feel sick already.

Tend to agree although the best chance we have in getting a win in the next two games will be against Reading. QPR i feel will turn us over with Samba too strong on set pieces against our defence.

To conclude a win against Reading but a hard fought defeat against Redknapp's QPR.

I agree. Our best chance fo a win in the next 2 is against Reading.

I guess I mean that the Reading game is a must win if we'r enot going to get a result against QPR. Basically we need to win one of the next 2!

This is a must win game for us,and we must win it BUT I can not help putting myself in Reading's position and looking at this match from their angle.

If there is one game Reading must win, this is it and given our results so far this season I am sure they will fancy their chances.Add to that Lambert's bizarre team selections,substitutions and tactics and I dont feel confident at all.