The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Given we are looking for a new DoF, I don't think we see close to being sold.

At risk of sounding daft if it's one page before this - are we after a new DoF?

Only in name, if you read the description of the job role in the Birmingham Mail it describes another job entirely and it even says in the article that the position won't have the duties of a normal DoF. And conveniently they say they're looking to fill the position in the Summer. Sounds much ado about nothing to me, to bring some of the headlines away from Protests and Lambert.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

been rumours on forums that Lerner was seen at last Seahawks game (Allen's team he co-owns)

Hopefully will be photo evidence somewhere on net :D

Photoshop crew, come forth :D

Think I found a photo of him at the game.

Gew6V7h.jpg

Hahhahahahahah

• Like 1

Given we are looking for a new DoF, I don't think we see close to being sold.

At risk of sounding daft if it's one page before this - are we after a new DoF?

Only in name, if you read the description of the job role in the Birmingham Mail it describes another job entirely and it even says in the article that the position won't have the duties of a normal DoF. And conveniently they say they're looking to fill the position in the Summer. Sounds much ado about nothing to me, to bring some of the headlines away from Protests and Lambert.

Ah, I see. Any links to the article?

• Like 1

well if Paul Allen IS... having a WORD with Randy the OUTLOOK could be good....I'm sure with him at the helm we will soon EXCEL in the transfer Market and gain ACCESS to all those trophies.we will just have to wait and see if there is a POWERPOINT to all the rumours.

Have you been licking WINDOWS again?  :)

Did we ever find out what Paul Lambert had for his main course?

I would guess he had what he was told to have which is all the club could afford briny-ear. Or he may have gone off the main menu and had a large slice of humble pie, some hard cheese to follow, a mess for pudding which he washed down with small beer?  ;) 

Edited by John

Paul Allen would be awesome. Aston Villa doesn't do awesome :(

Tis funny how all the takeover rumours start up again when the transfer window is open. People just like making up rubbish at this time of the year.  When the window closes, the takeover talk will stop too. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Â