The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I hope not we really need to get the club sold to move on, no matter what Delph has been promised by Fox. I get the feeling when we do get taken over, that Fox plans on sticking around anyway.

Really - I wouldn't be surprised if scuttles back to Arsenal at the end of the season...

That's a shame, but I'm surprised he felt the need to make a statement and also that no media picked up on it, looks like it's a few days old. When you look at how the Fabien news came out of nowhere that's what will probably happen with a takeover, if one ever happens. I'm starting to have my doubts.

With Delph's words, I wouldn't be surprised he announces that he's had a re-think and the club is no longer up for sale.

It isn't

It isn't up for sale anymore?

He did have people trying to sell the club for him in the summer, nothing materialised so this is no longer happening. Thats not to say if a suitable approach was made there would be no discussion, however Lerner is no longer activley trying to sell the club.

Get ready for a few years of Lambert, Lerner and Fox.  I think we will see an emphasis on growing our revenue base and living within our means.  Hopefully an increase in TV revenue will mean that we can spend at least £15m to £20m per year.  That is until the value of the club rises to what Lerner would like.

Â