The Randy Lerner thread

CI

So I didn't show him respect some think? Surely respect is earned and going MIA like he did and making some of the 'lacking respect' responses on message board I don't really care!

Making ridiculous comments like 'going for 4th (of 5th)' imaging what he would do with backing' etc etc shows a total lack of respect when he refuses to come back and tell us why things went so wrong.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with emailing him or asking the question.

All I said was the General showed MORE respect to Denis than Denis did to the General.

If you think that's justified then fair enough.

On a messageboard is one thing, but if someone emailed me personally with the sort of email Denis sent I'd either not justify it with a response, or my response would have been a lot less well mannered than the General's.

I personally give him credit for bothering to reply to it at all.

I don't remember the general respecting us that much. He was nothing but a PR machine and i found his ridiculous statements and arrogance quite disrespectful.

He can get **** along with Lerner and Mcleish:

Well, quite.

The whole exercise was nothing more than cynical PR, and they were happy to take the plaudits when things were going well, but at the first sign of trouble they retrenched sharpish.

I don't know if General Krulak still considers himself part of the club or not, but last time I checked he hadn't resigned as a non-exec director.

Perhaps expectations of people are too great, and we always get the damned if they do and damned if they don't situation.

As for predicting fourth, i have said that it is "our year" for the FA Cup every year for the past 40.

So shoot me.....

Well done Randy.

You knew best when we said he was too shit to manage our team. This is on your shoulders.

Just to let you know, tonight's game is most likely going to cost you £30,000,000.

You know best though. Thank you for ruining our club.

Â