Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Sick of reading the words 'MUST WIN' game. Every game is a 'MUST WIN' game. I can't think of any situation where we 'MUST LOSE' or 'MUST DRAW'.

The stupid cliches are really boring and unnecessary.

We've got 13 cup finals left this season.

Would have been 14 if we didn't lose to Bradford!

Yep defeat today would definitely relegate us - my understanding is that it would be mathematically impossible for us to overcome a two point deficit with just 12 games left.

A win would be very, very, very, very useful. A draw would be okay and a loss wouldn't leave us much deeper in the shit than we are now - yesterday's results make today a bit of a free one.

Well im sorry to disapoint you all!..

But we have 6 games left, Games against arsenal, man city, liverpool, man utd, chelsea and even stoke away we will get stretched and bullied big time!..

Thats just being realistic ofcourse!..

Reading, qpr, fulham, sunderland, norwich and wigan left to play!

So for that reason this game is massive, bigger than the semi final was!..

6 Winnable games after this!...

Thats All We Got Left Sports Fans!.. 6!..

Edited by sutherland

Sick of reading the words 'MUST WIN' game. Every game is a 'MUST WIN' game. I can't think of any situation where we 'MUST LOSE' or 'MUST DRAW'.

The stupid cliches are really boring and unnecessary.

We've got 13 cup finals left this season.

We won't make it past the semi finals so forget it.

It's a shame we can't both play away. West Ham are dire away but we're dire at home. We've won three league games at home in 13 months. That's just shocking beyond all comprehension.

Edited by Mantis

getting quite nervous, time to roll a smoke, hit the shops and get seated in the sofa! 2-1 to villa!

as some has said, i hope he will try baker beside vlaar and maybe clark in a midfield possition instead. something has to be done with the defence.

getting quite nervous, time to roll a smoke, hit the shops and get seated in the sofa! 2-1 to villa!

as some has said, i hope he will try baker beside vlaar and maybe clark in a midfield possition instead. something has to be done with the defence.

Getting quite nervous myself. Time to smoke a real fag, screw the shops and walk to VP to actually watch the game at the stadium.