Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Hoping that some of the top sides we're facing in the coming weeks have had their fates decided already i.e. Man City losing their next game so that they can't possible catch up to utd.

Like last season you mean?

Oh wait...

Anyway, think we'll win this one. Delph in please.

Keep Nolan quiet..especially at corners...never mind about Carroll so much.

Yep Nolan's biggest strength is (one of) our biggest weaknesses - i.e. winning the second ball. We continually lose the second ball, be it from throw-ins, free kicks, goal kicks etc.

634146_Aston_Villa.jpg

Same team I'd have gone with at Everton. I fear Bennett would be the easy target for the Allardyce long diagonal which Carroll would win every time. Delph/KEA for Sylla if he shows no signs of calming down from the raving mad man he was at Goodison. 

im going to back us to win this, i think we are turning a corner

i have a feeling we will win this 2-0

'Big Sam' will know all about our weaknesses at set plays and has the players to expose that.

He will also have noted how easily Clark is pushed off the ball and will make sure Nolan and Carroll know about that. 

We can however get at their defence, but i just don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Edited by Morpheus

im going to back us to win this, i think we are turning a corner

i have a feeling we will win this 2-0

'Big Sam' will know all about our weaknesses at set plays and has the players to expose that.

He will also have noted how easily Clark is pushed off the ball and will make sure Nolan and Carroll know about that. 

We can however get at their defence, but i just don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

I dont think this team will ever keep a clean sheet again. If Clark starts its going to be a nervy affair. He has been awful all season long

Keep Nolan quiet..especially at corners...never mind about Carroll so much.

Yep Nolan's biggest strength is (one of) our biggest weaknesses - i.e. winning the second ball. We continually lose the second ball, be it from throw-ins, free kicks, goal kicks etc.

This is a point I raised a few days ago. Nolan feeds off a second ball. We need to be johnny on the spot and clear up any droppings this Sunday.

i had a feeling we would lose at home to wigan, had a feeling we would lose as home to southampton, knew that we would lose to newcastle, but have a feeling this is where we turn the corner. 2-0 win.

Edited by Jimzk5