Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

0-0. **** you Andi.

Some good moments but shite passing and finishing. Nzogbia has been invisible, Bowery likewise or poor when he has appeared. Lucky for us west ham were asleep first half. Got a feeling we lose now after that missed effort.

I think we're sorely missing Agbonlahor. Which I believe mean's not once this season have we fielded the starting XI I have wanted.

Bowery doesn't look up to it and that Weimann miss will haunt us, of that I have no doubt.

It's a scrappy game, but still one we can win. If we can just get Benteke, Weimann and Zog on the ball further up the pitch, we can carve out one or two decent chances and hopefully stick them away.

Thought Baker did well first half.

get bent on the pitch and put weiman on the right for bowery

then put anyone in for nzogbia

weimann still gets the goals when playing on the right and at least may offer more than receiving the ball standing still looking clueless and then blindly jogging with the ball until he either kicks it out of rolls it to a west ham defenderwhich is all bowery has done

and anyone hoping for nzogbia to produce a bit of magic?

well he has been given a long run in the team and produced next to **** all so far, so i dont see how it will change, he is a greedy mofo who refuses to make the pass and 95% of the time loses the ball by running into defenders

Where's the goal gonna come from? Bowery is worse than joe Bennett and that speaks volumes. Benteke no where near as good as last week. Weimann awful miss can't make any excuses for him. Did I see Ron vlaar take a promising looking free kick unreal. Hulk hogan was right ' it will be as boring as all their other games 0-0'. No excuses for this game now it's as simple as 45 mins to stay in the prem league west ham are useless but as usual villa are more useless

I'm worried. Wet spam will not be this bad for the whole game surely?

Surprised by the Bowery hate, I didn't think he'd been THAT bad!?

Nor me. He's doing the best he can in the role he's been given today. He has no pace and mediocre ball control compared to most wingers but he's covered Lowton who has been trying to get forward an awful lot and he's played smart balls inside to Westwood/Delph.

I imagine he was bought in to help from set pieces but seeing as how much we've controlled vast majorities of the game I imagine Lambert will bring him off for Holman shortly after the break should things stay the same or we get a goal.

Hopefully Weimann can get over that miss too. Horrid as it was we really could do with him with having some confidence.

How did Weimann miss?

How is Bowery playing on the wing?

Why aren't our wingers/fullbacks exploting the acres of space they have?

Act now Lambert....off goes Weimann (heads gone), Bowery (not a winger) and on comes Bent and Dawkins (if he any use at all) or Holman.

ray wilkins said its like watching division two football and its hard to disagree. wouldn't mind a look at dawkins take bowery off and push zog wide.

zoggy looks the only one capable of doing anything even though nothing has come off yet

Edited by KHV