• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 79)
    • Holman (for El Ahmadi 82)
    • Baker (for Agbonlahor 90+2)

The most devastating point we'll ever get.

A point at Everton is a good result for any team but for us it feels like a loss.

I feel dissapointed but I'm also encouraged that we're showing a bit of fight and spirit. We will need plenty of it.

We have a team of losers who have no idea how to win a game. Its a mental thing with them now that they know they are going to throw it away. We're going down for sure now. Draws are no longer good enough and we can't win. We're ****. 

We won't take any positives 

Positives are that we scored 3. If we can continue to score consistently then we have a bigger chance of staying up.

What a ball by Lowton for the third by the way.

Edited by Milfner

Wow that was effin hard to take.

Im trying to keep a cool head. I had us to win 3-2 after a dream I had, I thought id turned into Nostradamus untill they held the board up to read 6 **** minutes extra time. WTF???

Every half chance was given to Everton but lets be honest we can't keep gifting goals away from corners!

There are obvious positives to this. We fought hard all game, we scored three excellent well worked goals. Weimann buries that chance early on and its a whole different story. IF we show this fight for the rest of the season then we have a chance.

How the **** can you right Sylla off so easily? he was on for hardly any time atall, made on bad tackle and one really good one, other than that what else did he do wrong. Give the lad a chance ffs! 

**** me, Garth Crooks has just hit the nail on the head! Asking why the hell Lambert didn't buy a defender in the window, and putting the blame straight at the feet of Mr Mumbles. If clearing in the woods can see it, why couldn't the manager?! 

There was no money to buy a decent CB.

So disappointing. Really thought this was the one we would grind out.

Some real positives in this game though and despite our falling short I am feeling like we have turned a corner.

I wish that was the case, in a way i thought the fact we didn't concede from set pieces in the Newcastle game meant we had turned the corner............ but then today happened.

Every game i think we have the players in attack to win it but then we concede more or as many as we score.

I can't help but feel though that having four forwards is costing us. Gabby and Zog worked hard today at times but they don't really track and defend that well, Weimann was utterly ineffective, you would have bet your house on him scoring that chance.

We need a five man midfield - and if Delph comes back:

----------Benteke----------

Gabby -- Westwood --Delph -- Sylla -- Zog 

Baker -- Vlaar -- Clark -- Lowton

Guzan

use Andy as an impact player

Really angry by the way Lambert is treating Ireland also, if he's crap sell or loan him don't humiliate him further and knock more off his transfer value!

Lambert 'The form looks good'

Im sorry, what? We haven't won in about a year.

Did he really say that? I'm **** done.

Edited by Daniel

C'mon we could all see this coming

It gives me no satisfaction to say ,I ve been seeing this coming for ages.

when you can't see a game out by keeping the ball, there isn't much hope.

You must have the ability to apply a bit of control on the game....we have none

There were times when we was winning games, but still lacked control and this is where you drift to .... no substance in our play.... you drift from winning to drawing to losing.

Its all very well waxing lyrical over the positives and convincing yourself that things are on the up, but failing to drive home a win from 1-3 winning position is all too common place and is a serious defect.

During a season there will be games we should win but lose and games we should lose but get a result like today

1-3 up but to draw or possibly lose from that position is diabolical and worse of all its not the first time.

Lets be honest we are learning nothing.

its all rhetoric.

**** me, Garth Crooks has just hit the nail on the head! Asking why the hell Lambert didn't buy a defender in the window, and putting the blame straight at the feet of Mr Mumbles. If clearing in the woods can see it, why couldn't the manager?! 

He answers it in the example he uses: "Harry Redknapp strengthened" By spending ridiculous money (babies). 

Edited by praisedmambo

Â