• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 79)
    • Holman (for El Ahmadi 82)
    • Baker (for Agbonlahor 90+2)

Yes he did say form looks good. But he meant the way we are playing...not our actual form. His interviews are a waste of time to be honest...he's terrible at them, not that it's a main concern for me. 

Today's result is our season in a nutshell really and the reason why we'll go down. It's a mental thing as someone said before. 

He answers it in the example he uses: "Harry Redknapp strengthened" By spending ridiculous money (babies). 

certainly thing we needed a new defender more than a winger.

I realise Lerner is no miser and the spending had to stop but ultimately the lack of defensive strengthening in this window will send us down!

Where did 6 minutes come from? That gave them such a boost!

Fellaini was down for a a few minutes at least, Anichebe also, then we had Lowton getting treated for a smack in the face. The reffing was shit but the Everton comeback would have happened regardless.

There was no money to buy a decent CB.

Would the wages of Sylla, Dawkins, Hutton and Warnock not have covered the wage demands of a decent centre half? 

Edited by dAVe80

A point more than most expected us to get.

Ok, Reading won, but QPR and Wigan both failed to win what they would have considered winnable games, so all in all it hasn't been a bad day.

It is disappointing not to have won, but some of the hysterical overreaction shows that it is some of the posters here that don't have the bottle for a relegation fight, rather than the players.

A point more than most expected us to get.

Ok, Reading won, but QPR and Wigan both failed to win what they would have considered winnable games, so all in all it hasn't been a bad day.

It is disappointing not to have won, but some of the hysterical overreaction shows that it is some of the posters here that don't have the bottle for a relegation fight, rather than the players.

Hysterical overreaction? People are just pissed off with us routinely going two goals ahead and ending up drawing.

At work: Den you are winning 3-1!

Me: it'll end up 3-3 and either a corner goal or last minute.

Me When I clocked out and got my phone: meh

Anyone who is betting in play against us surrendering leads must be making an absolute fortune this season.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

And yet no-one would have replaced Vlaar, who was the one who lost Fellaini for the equaliser. So who's fault was that?

I am more pissed off as to why vlaar should take care off fellaini. 

Anyway, there was some genuine good moments today, but that goal at the end really left a feeling inside me that is hard to explain. Just rage, sadness...everything.

Happens all the freaking time, we never get a break on this. So frustrating. On a positive note if we can keep up some of the momentum we had today then I genuinely believe we can stay up. We would crush norwich, reading, qpr, west ham if we played like that. Of course, the last 30 minutes was embarrasing, we just lost the game completely. Is this really happening? Worst thing is how every other shit team is shaping up and grabbing points. Does not look good at all, we need to win 1-2 games this february or else this has no chance.

Sylla looked pretty decent I would say. Didn`t get to see much but hoping he might get a shot next match from the start. Seems like a good signing.

"We go again" ? 

i Have a double feeling about this i am glad that benteke scored 2 goals but i am also glad that fellaini scored 2 goals but my main feeling is a little sad aston villa should kept the 3 points =( why can't vlaar defend corners btw? every **** time....

RT @Gards38 "Would have took a point before the game well done lads onto the next!". 

Just saw this tweet by our VERY OWN Gary Gardener. 

If this is the mentality of everyone at Aston Villa then we are in serious trouble.  I wouldn't care if we are playing Barcelona WE should always go out to win. 
From this one tweet alone I hope we release this player at the end of the season.  A professional sports man should NEVER say this.

Im shocked!! 

Â