• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 79)
    • Holman (for El Ahmadi 82)
    • Baker (for Agbonlahor 90+2)

That's why were going down. Going 3-1 up should have killed everton off, but were such a soft touch its inevitable that if they get to 2-3 were so nervous we will gift them the equiliser, which we duly did, and heres the shocker, from a. **** corner.

Lambert took way to long to make changes. Clark 2 years ago looked a solid defender today he looks lost and easily bullied. 2 points off safety now with some very hard matches coming up, oh and thanks chelsea.

I thought that the match officials was poor today. 

Clark is not a good defender, Baker needs to start ahead of him.

I wouldn't mind seeing clark in the left back position, Bennett is a very poor professional footballer. I am very surprised that he has made it this far as a player.

There is only so much our attacking players can do, we have the goals to stay up but with the amount that we are conceding at the moment it seems highly unlikely.

Sylla looked good, he has strength and is good in the air. I think he will grow to be an important player for us. 

West Ham is a must win. 

We seriously need someone to win free kicks up field in the dying minutes a la Ashley Young, we're just constantly under pressure.

And BTW **** off Holman, what was the point of that Sub?

Exactly this.

The problem with having too many young players in the team they are too naive. play at 100mph+ when we need someone to win free kicks, slow the game right down.

That isn't happening.

I'd rather get smashed every week than have some sort of hope, only to be snatched away by our useless word removed's of players.

**** bottlers, the lot of them.

Sissoko scores a brace and Newcastle win and Sylla gives away stupid foul after stupid foul.

**** off the lot of the them.

Absolutely pathetic, i'm only surprised we didn't lose.

I am not a Bannan fan but even he would have had more time on the ball than KEA and Westwood did. Vlaar **** up and Clark doesn't know how to defend one on ones - he honestly thinks by trying to mount the player he will stop them scoring.

Reading winning and Saints getting points, suddenly the table reflects exactly where we should be in it.

Only positive was Benteke and the fact Sylla looked decent.

Everton just looked so much more confident than us, and if they'd targeted Bennett more than would have creamed us.

Before the game I expected a 3-0 beating. After the game I feel disappointed we drew but put it in context it's still a good point. Results didn't go our way though.

Anyway I've seen enough to think we are capable of beating Reading, QPR, Wigan, west ham, Norwich. It's unlikely though.

Before the game I expected a 3-0 beating. After the game I feel disappointed we drew but put it in context it's still a good point. Results didn't go our way though.

Anyway I've seen enough to think we are capable of beating Reading, QPR, Wigan, west ham, Norwich. It's unlikely though.

Winning those 5 games would probably see us staying up, but just as you said, I can't see it happening. 

**** inevitable. You just knew it at 1-3 we'd **** up somehow and what a **** surprise, another **** set piece **** up. Every goal conceded from a set piece should now result in a fine for those four fuckwits.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why we are nailed on to go down. Even scoring 3 goals doesnt guarantee us a win, as we have the worst defence probably across all four football league divisions. I'd shoot the lot of them. Lambert included.

So disappointing. Really thought this was the one we would grind out.

Some real positives in this game though and despite our falling short I am feeling like we have turned a corner.

Taking N'Zogbia off killed us, had no outlet to get it up to Benteke after that.

Just find it staggering that we can't defend corners, it's a fundamental part of the game, and a basic one at that.

Third time this season we've thrown away a two goal lead, those extra 7 points would see us well up the table. **** sickening.

Â