Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Think we all get your point, why don't you just leave it at that and get on with a normal healthy life? Not much value in trying to change opinions, especially over a public forum.

Lambert's made mistakes, everyone does. Some of his players may turn out to be crap. We need Vlar or Dunne back to steady the ship, let the team build some confidence and show, over a full season what they are all about.

If we escape relegation it will feel, to me, as good as winning the league. That's what footballs all about UTV

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

Surprised he hasn't had them in for shooting practice (forwards), passing practice (midfield) keeping a straight line practice (defence).

These are professional footballers they don't need to practice?? They are a well oiled machine!!!

According to sources, Lambert has not had them in for training all week. However they will be in tomorrow to watch opposition videos and light training.

Thats gotta be nice having half a week off earning 20k in that half a week for doing nothing then getting paid another 20k even though they are not premier league standard. Jeez I hate modern football and I hope Lambert gets sacked ASAP.

According to sources, Lambert has not had them in for training all week. However they will be in tomorrow to watch opposition videos and light training.

Would that be a good thing do you think?

I think that is a great idear,I mean we already know how to lose games we do not need any more practice at that skill,we are good enough already?! :ph34r:

According to sources he has had them in every day 9 till 5 training just in shorts and nothing else; learning how to work hard and gauge the touch of the ball better. Also flood lit evening sessions where they wear neck braces whilst dribbling so are always looking up for a pass.

These sources also noted that at the end of the evening session everyone was made to have tea and biscuits together to build moral.

Looking throughout his career, the thing that has blighted it is, the goals conceeded stats. This wasn't so much of a problem when he got momentum going, as he did at Norwich - but even in our last games that yielded points Liverpool, and swansea - we have had to rely on the opposition missing a load of chances.

Which sources? Sky sources, or Villa sources? :P

'Sky sources say...' Always take that with a pinch of salt. Ask Harry Redknapp and Dave Whelan, they will tell you exactly what is going on with our club.

Maybe it was 'flying saucers...' and not sources...

Edited by Raver50032

And your source is?

Of course it's not true.

Christ.

I don't know Neil Warnock said before that when his teams were on a good run of form he used make them do extra training as you'd genuinely want to be there but if they were on a bad run of form he'd do less to reduce doom and gloom.