Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Needs sacking ASAP

Another awful display. Yes, we had chances but we were playing a team who had only kept 2 clean sheets all season. Yet we manage to screw the pooch and hand them their third.

We don't score, we can't defend. So what really is the point in him being here now??!!

As for an alternative - CURBISHLEY. Don't give a shit what people say about him, he's a good manager and has PROVED it in the Premiership. I'd stick my neck on the line and say Curbs would keep this side, which is shit, up. Lambert can't.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not shouting Lamberts corner here. He's made daft errors and has far from covered himself in glory, and I've got my doubts if he's really the one for us. I wanted him in the summer, didn't think we'd get him in all honesty, but I always maintained that I'd be happier bringing him in had he proven himself for a second Prem season. Of course we didn't have that option to wait.

The thing is, the team is so shit, so riddled with crap, some of bought by Lambert himself, that I think you could put in Mourinho, Fergie, whoever, and we'd be down. The team is not only completely out of it's depth, it's gutless too - miracles are required to save us. Sacking Lambert I don't think achieves much beyond upheaval, more costs (and we know Lerner is loathe for those) and new false dawn.

I'm fairly sure nobody could keep us up, that much is true.

I am however now certain Lambert can't. I'd take my chances with the next guy for what it's worth.

Just my opinion.

Nevermind Lambert. Lerner out.

He's bought our great club with his Dad's money, without a clue how to run a football club, and has run us in to the ground.

The capitulation of Aston Villa began the moment this stupid bastard had to make any decisions other than renovating a pub and putting up new signs.

Lambert isn't the problem, **** off Lerner.

I am however now certain Lambert can't. I'd take my chances with the next guy for what it's worth.

Just my opinion.

Yep, agree there.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not shouting Lamberts corner here. He's made daft errors and has far from covered himself in glory, and I've got my doubts if he's really the one for us. I wanted him in the summer, didn't think we'd get him in all honesty, but I always maintained that I'd be happier bringing him in had he proven himself for a second Prem season. Of course we didn't have that option to wait.

The thing is, the team is so shit, so riddled with crap, some of bought by Lambert himself, that I think you could put in Mourinho, Fergie, whoever, and we'd be down. The team is not only completely out of it's depth, it's gutless too - miracles are required to save us. Sacking Lambert I don't think achieves much beyond upheaval, more costs (and we know Lerner is loathe for those) and new false dawn.

Lambert had a limited budget and bought in Lowton, Bennett, Vlaar, KEA, Bowery and Benteke. Frankly his shopping was shit and he didnt cover the areas where we were short. He has himself to blame, he also alienated a number of senior pros and made himself look like a total word removed with the whole Darren Bent captain, not captain and being dropped thing. I also think a lot of the players also think he is a word removed too,

I want him gone now.

What a mess we've got ourselves in. Normally, that would be it for me and to be honest if Lambert was sacked I wouldn't shed any tears, but I still don't think that it would be helpful in the long term.

Whatever the long term is? But it seems very much like it will be spent in the lower leagues.

He hasn't got what it takes to get the team out of this hole which he and the team has put us in. No matter what money he has or has not been given, he doesn't seem to be able to motivate the players or find anyway to win a game. Wanted to give him a chance but if we continue with him we will be in the Championship come August.

I would try to bring in Dennis Berkamp and Martin Laursen as assitant.

What a mess we've got ourselves in. Normally, that would be it for me and to be honest if Lambert was sacked I wouldn't shed any tears, but I still don't think that it would be helpful in the long term.

I think that's about where I'm at, too.

Just my opinion.

Put it like this - I like Lambert, generally, I think he's done a fairly poor job under poor circumstances... but I wouldn't shed a tear were he out on his ear Monday morning.

As you say, though, I don't think it'll make a difference either way.

And to be honest, I don't think he will be replaced.

• Like 2