Formula One - 2013

BOF

yeah I think Grosjean's done at the end of the season, if not before - just not learning. A shame really, last year before he couldn't stop crashing he was impressively fast, but he's a proper maldonado. 

I know it will never happen but for me Monaco should not be a  F1 circuit going forward. Minimal overtaking and pretty much every accident brings out the Safety Car. It was only a few minutes short of having the time limit deciding the end rather than the number of laps.

I know it will never happen but for me Monaco should not be a  F1 circuit going forward. Minimal overtaking and pretty much every accident brings out the Safety Car. It was only a few minutes short of having the time limit deciding the end rather than the number of laps.

So glad they bought back the Canadian grand prix to counter act Monaco...

Although saying that, I wouldn't turn down to go there next year :)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

• 2 weeks later...

Your modern day driver is no fun. Here they all are complaining about their team mates cheating them, other drivers being allowed to get away with recklessness unchecked and a lack of discipline throughout the field and not once has any of them had the good grace to run someone off at a corner, put someone into the barriers, brake test them on a straight or march down the pit lane for a right old tear up.

I don't know what the sport is coming to.

Your modern day driver is no fun. Here they all are complaining about their team mates cheating them, other drivers being allowed to get away with recklessness unchecked and a lack of discipline throughout the field and not once has any of them had the good grace to run someone off at a corner, put someone into the barriers, brake test them on a straight or march down the pit lane for a right old tear up.

I don't know what the sport is coming to.

Pussies! Bring back the good old days

james+hunt+smoking.jpg

• Like 1

Wet/dry quali.

£5 on alonso for pole.

Tempted to go for an outside bet, as timing the lap could be critical.

Someone like Sutil or Maldonado for instance...

Edited by StanBalaban

going to assume mclaren have just already written off this year's car and getting properly into next year's car. Terrible performance again even allowing for weather.

They could still use last years car and be higher up. Terrible decision to gamble with this car

Â