Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

We're playing with three centre backs, one of whom is increasingly looking like he's not good enough and two who aren't centre backs.

We're playing with two wing backs who are naturally fullbacks, we've got three in central midfield, one of whom isn' good enough, one who doesn't do enough and one who's a winger - all of them are too lightweight to add any protection to the mess at the back.

It is what it looks like.

I've never thought Clark is a particularly good defender.

I've always thought Herd is pretty poor all round.

Vlaar and Dunne as a back 2 and we'd be looking a lot better.

Injuries aren't his fault but playing such a ridiculous formation is entirely down to him. As I say, I really like him, hell I'd even ride out relegation with him at the helm, but the way it's going this team will go down in the record books for all the wrong reasons.

Agree Shilzz - it's a shame we've had another shit patch of injuries.

At least he's changed the formation from the 5-3-2 to 4-4-2.... but we need a strong CB to partner Clark for it to work properly

Nobody will agree with this but I think we would be fine if we had injured players like bent, gabby and especially Vlaar to call on. Then again the fact that we haven't got any squad depth is disappointing but I think people are overeacting. If we get these players back in and sign a couple decent players in jan we'll be fine.

We never played Bent anyway. i really don't think Vlaar and Gabby could stop this shit.

The ones he purchased are not the problem. It is not a coincidence this all started after Vlaar was injured.

So you're saying the five that he purchased are playing well, and it's just the others that are shit? Yeah ok then..