Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

OK, as it stands I'll be calling for Lambert's head at 5 o clock. I've been a massive fan of his, and want him to succeed soo badly, but this is beyond horrible.

Won't happen I'm afraid. Especially not now at the start of Jan, if he went by he time we got a new manager in January will be over and we'll be in he same position with no new players. Whatever happens lambert gets the season to sort it out.

is our injury crisis his fault?? We're on the bones of our arse squad wise - and the players available collectively aren't brilliant.

We need Vlaar, Gabby, N'Zogbia and Bent back available.

I agree it's not great at the moment but at least it's January and we've got the opportunity to make signings and strengthen the squad.

Injuries aren't his fault but playing such a ridiculous formation is entirely down to him. As I say, I really like him, hell I'd even ride out relegation with him at the helm, but the way it's going this team will go down in the record books for all the wrong reasons.

Nobody will agree with this but I think we would be fine if we had injured players like bent, gabby and especially Vlaar to call on. Then again the fact that we haven't got any squad depth is disappointing but I think people are overeacting. If we get these players back in and sign a couple decent players in jan we'll be fine.

• Like 1