Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

Another tough game. Need to stop the rot, you don't get any time between games over this period and that is part of the problem. I think lambert would give loads to have a few more days with them but there you go he doesn't

Nervy goal less draw

Another tough game. Need to stop the rot, you don't get any time between games over this period and that is part of the problem. I think lambert would give loads to have a few more days with them but there you go he doesn't

Nervy goal less draw

Same for every club though mate so it's no excuse. We're shit.... Dress that up how you wish

Same for every club though mate so it's no excuse. We're shit.... Dress that up how you wish

i know that but with a younger squad and a hammering a the start of this period it sort of compounds it. Not dressing it u just saying it is going to be affecting us

In football, when everything seems so obvious, the opposite happens when you least expect it. We are not favourites at all, but of course we can grab a point on a good day. Lambert could and should play a bit defensive this time around. They are different to Chelsea, Spurs and Wigan in that they like to pass their way out of defence every single time, so we need to check them high up the pitch and then create something from there. Drop the ancient and idiotic 3-5-2 and field four defenders in a standard way, with a protective defensive midfielder in front of them to break down the possession play. We need to frustrate them, if we try to play possession football ourselves with high flying full-backs, we are going to leak in 4-5 goals again.

I think it will be tough to grab all points, but they have only won 3 games out of 10 at home this season and are far from the team some portrait them to be in the media. They ship in a lot of goals at home, in fact the same amount as us.

Prediction? 2-0 or 1-1

i know that but with a younger squad and a hammering a th

e start of this period it sort of compounds it. Not dressing it u just saying it is going to be affecting us

You could also say that its the perfect opportunity for the players to make ammends quickly for their recent performances. The fact that they haven't done that is one of my biggest concerns leading into a relegation battle.

Michu will be back for them, and we'll still be stuck with KEA and Delph. With our defenders wandering around the pitch like zombies, I think 2-0 to them would be a "positive step" for us.

We must do what we did to them when they came here. Pressure their midfield and defense. Give them no time on the ball.

Can/will the players be arsed/confident enough to play this high pressing style? Who knows?

2-1 to them.

Edited by Ghost