U.S. Politics

maqroll

Yeah that UAE - Israel -Bahrain conflict has been keeping me up at night  

Thank heavens Donald flew over and got everybody together to write "We iz friendz now" on some paper.

I'm guessing it's 10 pin bowling with Liam and Noel tomorrow ?

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Awol said:

Don’t think Biden or Trump need to sweat it over Kanye West, who is currently mid psychotic episode on Twitter: 

Flipping heck, Kanye having a proper melt down on Twitter. It’s very sad tbh to be having such a public breakdown.

lostcause.jpg

Can Democrats stop wasting money on this lost cause Senate campaign? McGrath has about $50m in the bank, and no hope of winning. Meanwhile you can win a state house race in most states with about $20,000.

(poll here: https://poll.qu.edu/kentucky/release-detail?ReleaseID=3673)

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Will the Republicans force through a new Supreme Court Justice? I can’t see how they can. Then again Moscow Mitch is soulless inside. This is going to be a huge driver for getting people out to vote for the Republicans. All those folk that weren’t going to vote or maybe vote for the Dems will flood? back to the Republicans. Crazy months ahead.

They can and probably will. They have the power and are about to lose it, most likely.

I feel bad for people of color and LGBTQ. If they ram through another conservative judge, it will be a total nightmare for them. Not to mention repeal of Roe v Wade and anything else.

1 hour ago, Withnail said:

Will the Republicans force through a new Supreme Court Justice? I can’t see how they can. Then again Moscow Mitch is soulless inside. This is going to be a huge driver for getting people out to vote for the Republicans. All those folk that weren’t going to vote or maybe vote for the Dems will flood? back to the Republicans. Crazy months ahead.

Of course.

Obvious next move is obvious.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â