U.S. Politics

maqroll

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I did not see that. What an obnoxious clearing in the woods.

Massive, massive dickhead

All three of those people are massive dickheads

Edited by maqroll
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I had somehow missed that the two middle-aged dipshits who waved guns at BLM protestors from their garden are speakers at the Republican convention tonight, because of course they are.

It's so perfect. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I would like to say MR: I remember when you quit your job and went up to protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline and I've held you in an enormous amount of regard since then. I believe at that time you were working in Texas? (I may be incorrect)

So I've followed your journey into becoming a small business entrepreneur and I am devastated for you that this pandemic has forced you to close the Cider House. I hope you are doing OK. I have no doubt that someone with your integrity and work ethic will emerge from this stronger and your next business venture will be even more successful. 

We all hope that this surreal situation that you so aptly describe above will be gone by February next year. People like you will lead your communities away from the toxicity and foulness of the Trump stench that currently envelopes us. 

I was actually unemployed at the time, so it wasn't any big sacrifice. I was also only there for less than a week.  There were way heartier people out there than me, who had been there for months and who stayed until the end. And who live there right now on the Reservation.  

Trump had just won the election then and we knew it would be bad. But this is even worse than most people anticipated. 

Edited by maqroll

19 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The guy yells ‘spy gate’ not ‘monkey’.

Here is the video 

Definitely spygate, but this is one of those things that really does just prove how unreliable humans are as witnesses. Tell someone to listen for "monkey" in that clip and that's what they'll hear.  

• Like 1

Three BLM protesters shot in Wisconsin yesterday, two dead. One shot in the head, one in the chest. The survivor is said to have his arm almost blown off.

A white man with a rifle was seen shooting. Suffice to say this is a militia/boogaloo guy, and there are thousands more just like him ready to keep doing this. Trump will approve of these killings.

36 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Three BLM protesters shot in Wisconsin yesterday, two dead. One shot in the head, one in the chest. The survivor is said to have his arm almost blown off.

A white man with a rifle was seen shooting. Suffice to say this is a militia/boogaloo guy, and there are thousands more just like him ready to keep doing this. Trump will approve of these killings.

Police just let him walk away according to some sources.

A man -- who witnesses described as being part of a vigilante militia group -- with a long gun brazenly walked down a street in Kenosha, Wisconsin Tuesday night and began firing his weapon at people protesting the police shooting of Jacob Blake, killing 2, and incredibly walking right past a swarm of cops who let him go into the night.

The protest centered around the courthouse and got out of hand, with water bottles, rocks and fireworks aimed at police. The police then fired rubber bullets and tear gas into the crowd, which then dispersed and moved several blocks.

That's when the white vigilante appears on video with his gun. He reportedly had already shot someone in the stomach several blocks away, and he was being chased by protesters who were trying to subdue him.

The vigilante falls to the ground as he's being chased and then begins unloading his weapon, striking and killing 2 people.

And, then the unthinkable happens. As police swarm the area in patrol cars and fortified vehicles, the vigilante -- gun clearly visible around his chest -- put his hands up in the air. The police vehicles all pass him, as the crowd screams he's the shooter.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-2-dead-1-injured-jacob-blake-protest-police-blm/

Video in link.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Bucks have pretty much shut down the NBA playoffs tonight in protest. They elected not to take the court for their game against Orlando.

Massive Donald Trump outburst in 3...2...1....

Houston Rockets & Oklahoma City and L.A Laker & Portland Trailblazers also refusing to play. So much for shut up and dribble.

• Like 2

Â