U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, villakram said:

They all saw how useful those were during the Ferguson riots/protests/military-policing a few years back, helps when DoD will give it to you for a song. 

I've read that three times now and I'm still reading it as for a snog. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oklahoma Supreme Court has ruled that Trump's Swine Shindig in Tulsa can go ahead as planned. Trump "warning" that anyone protesting his visit will be met with force. I hope every oinking swine-human that squeezes into that arena gets Covid-19, starting with Trump himself.

48 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Oklahoma Supreme Court has ruled that Trump's Swine Shindig in Tulsa can go ahead as planned. Trump "warning" that anyone protesting his visit will be met with force. I hope every oinking swine-human that squeezes into that arena gets Covid-19, starting with Trump himself.

Celebrating Juneteenth, a day commemorating the freeing (2 years late) of black slaves, by threatening people protesting continued unequal treatment of blacks.  The guy sure can read a room!

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

Everyone attending will have to sign a contract that they will not sue if they get infected.

55 minutes ago, sne said:

Everyone attending will have to sign a contract that they will not sue if they get infected.

Which is probably fair enough isn’t it? Everyone who attends should know the risks and if they choose to attend anyway that’s their personal decision. 

Just now, LondonLax said:

Which is probably fair enough isn’t it? Everyone who attends should know the risks and if they choose to attend anyway that’s their personal decision. 

Yeah sure, but just the fact that you need to sign a form like that kinda shows that it probably shouldn't be held at all. And that they are very much aware that that's the case.

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They signed a form to listen how it isn't a big deal and masks are a political thing

Madness

Anyone who is going to attend a Trump rally is a rabid mental headcase anyway so believing they can know their own mind to sign away their rights is like someone giving power of attorney to Charles Ponzi.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

It will pertain to SDNY and Berman and his multiple investigations into Trump and Trump associates.

And Barr just torching his own Justice Department in service to King Donald.

I'm hoping it's the Epstein connection and I'm hoping we are one step closer to the flood gates opening up.

I've been convinced for years now that Trump is on videotape(s) raping children. It would explain so much if true.

There was a shooting in the Seattle ‘autonomous’ zone apparently. One person dead and another in hospital. The protesters would not let police respond to the incident and carried the victims to the hospital themselves. 

I don’t know if the authorities will let it carry on much longer.

Ea_6PvTVcAANruL?format=jpg&name=large

Ea_tC4tU0AAkCQx?format=jpg&name=medium

Weird, looks like lots of people booked up tickets but didn’t go.

The really funny thing is, trump being trump, that will really get under his tangerine skin and he’ll have to bring it up at his next opportunity.

All you’ve got to do, is have the right combo of words on your trump bullshit bingo card.

32 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Ea_6PvTVcAANruL?format=jpg&name=large

Ea_tC4tU0AAkCQx?format=jpg&name=medium

Weird, looks like lots of people booked up tickets but didn’t go.

The really funny thing is, trump being trump, that will really get under his tangerine skin and he’ll have to bring it up at his next opportunity.

All you’ve got to do, is have the right combo of words on your trump bullshit bingo card.

It's a Tik-Tok prank apparently, tons of mostly teenagers booked tickets in fake names with no intention of going 

• Haha 4

Â