U.S. Politics

maqroll

32 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

But he's doing God's work by exposing God's neglect.

(Weirdly , Sidney Powell is a woman )

Someone the other day tried to tell me that Shirley Crabtree and Marion Morrison were men.  Now THAT'S crazy talk. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

But he's doing God's work by exposing God's neglect.

(Weirdly , Sidney Powell is a woman )

It is both weird and completely commonplace that it is almost impossible to confidently predict an American's gender from their name. Seems to be harder the posher they are as well.

Wonder where this supreme race of aliens that the Israeli space agency guy was talking about who only worked together with Israel and the US of A comes into it? Is that the lizard people?

16 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Just read other tweets on the account.  This word removed has ONE MILLION FOLLOWERS!  Christ me!

On an unrelated note, I wonder if Mark François will make a reappearance in the next couple of weeks?

And is apparently a lawyer.

The species is doomed. The account is actually mental.

Has access to videos of senior figures being subject to extremely heinous blackmail scenarios. Is a lawyer. Claims this information puts them at risk of death. Will only provide it to the President, a traitor they like, and the traitors lawyer.

Absolutely insane.

21 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

On an unrelated note, I wonder if Mark François will make a reappearance in the next couple of weeks?

Would be nice to see him......

...in the dock. 

*awaits reveal that Lin is actually a lifelong fantasist who couldn't tell you the law at a child's standard, and has numerous skeletons in the closet. Like his mother's. Whose clothes he wears when he fancies being Lynne*

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Wonder where this supreme race of aliens that the Israeli space agency guy was talking about who only worked together with Israel and the US of A comes into it? Is that the lizard people?

I saw something about the Israel newspaper that reported the story. At the end of the story it said something like "the supreme aliens were unavailable for comment"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Big Daddy and Big Leggy

And for the record, there was a lad in our school called Tracy Boss. He was probably the hardest kid in school too, so no-one you know, took the piss

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Big Daddy and Big Leggy

And for the record, there was a lad in our school called Tracy Boss. He was probably the hardest kid in school too, so no-one you know, took the piss

If he'd have been called Keith he would have probably grown up a puny weakling. It probably made him the hard nock with a name like that. 

I know a couple called Pat and Lynne with Pat being the lady and Lynne the fella. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Republicans *are* elephants. I mean it's a crap joke, but he's got it the right way round.

Ah yeah, that's what I thought :D But just to be sure I double checked and got fooled by the internet.

• Haha 1

Â