Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

I have no idea how Rosicky doesnt start over Ramsey especially in such an important champions league match. Wenger has always gone with experience over the years in the champions league. Plus Rosicky has been on good form of late. I was very shocked not to see him starting. Ramsey is very overrated in my opinion. 

Arteta is a shell of the player he used to be

And he has been since the serious knee injury he sustained while still at Everton, that Wenger paid what he did for him was utter madness and desperation even Everton fans I know were happy with the deal.

I think Wiltshire was actually poor last night, didnt notice he was playing until 2nd half. Apparently ITV was saying he was brilliant

He was poor, at one point he was literally just hoofing it to Bayern defenders heads.

Granted he was playing against true world class midfield opposition.

at one point he was literally just hoofing it to Bayern defenders heads.

No he didn't though. Arsenal and in particular Wilshere didn't hoof it all night. Where do you come up with this crap?

I watched the game, several times he launched 70 yard balls to nobody. Out of his depth last night.

54 passes, 89% completion. 2 of which were classed as long balls and both were successful.

Please stop spouting drivel. 

there is no end product with Wilshire. he is the most over rated player in the league at the moment and the media banging on about him being the next best thing is laughable. one pundit likened him to Gazza.

105 appearances

5 goals

15 assists

the stats would suggest he is miles off being anywhere near as good as Gazza.

Â