Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

Come on SGC, who is better Bale or Wilshere, as you said both are best, by a country mile, so who is the better?

You fail to realise that all players can only fall into 2 categories with SGC. Shocking, or superb.

There is no inbetween.

General rule as well is to swap them round.

bale gets all the headlines not undeservedly but Dembele is a major cog in that team. Best thing JOl ever did in management was moving him to midfield

I think Dembele is a cracking player but best midfielder in London? 

bale gets all the headlines not undeservedly but Dembele is a major cog in that team. Best thing JOl ever did in management was moving him to midfield

I think Dembele is a cracking player but best midfielder in London? 

Mata , Ramires, Hazard, Lampard, Bale

I didn't rate Ramires at first but I think he's upped his game massively. The engine on the guy is phenomenal and as proved yesterday he has a classy finish even with his weaker foot.

Hmmm so Wilshire is injured again, out for at least 4 weeks which will no doubt turn into 5-6-7 weeks etc etc.

He's in danger of becoming another Kieran Dyer, Jermaine Jenas, Joe Cole ie. very over rated and made of glass.

An "expert" on talkshite earlier said his injurys are down to the way he runs, putting his weight on the outside of his foot and it will be a recurring theme throughout his career, said rivaldo had similar problems in his career

Edited by Jimzk5

United won the champions league final, one of the best results in their history, without Roy Keane or Paul Scholes in 1999.

And they never played for them again...

[/CI's logic]

• 6 months later...

Been an eventful week for Jack.. first caught smoking and also seems to be under the media spotlight for his comment that England players should be born in England (regarding Adnan Januzaj potentially playing for England)

I'd say Ramsey has been more impressive on the field too... there is something about him (Wilshere) which means I can't like him not sure what it is.

• Like 1

Â