Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

Hmmm thought as much. What on earth does Lambert do ? His tactics are just crap

What's wrong with standing off a player who is nothing more than average?

That's what I'd have done but people keep telling me he's brilliant. So put a man on him no ?

Wilshere was no way near as brilliant against us that some would like you to think. He was good, but not that good. I watched him and wasn't very impressed. Took a lot of corners, one or two were dangerous. He wasn't the best player on the pitch.

You didn't answer the question though

I really did answer the question though.

Kevin Nolan is pretty much half the player Jack Wilshere is, and he wouldn't even reach the bench if he was magically drafted north to Arsenal.

You might think otherwise, but I cannot see why someone would do so except for the sole purpose of stirring other people up.

It's a debate. It's not stirring up.

Kevin Nolan is a better player and has had a better season than this Wilshire chap.

More goals, more assists all while captaining a team.

Frank Lampard is off the scale.

THIS IS IT! This is what I was saying a few pages back.

Why are everybody so desperate to heap praise on him? He makes a great pass and everybody jumps up out of their seats clapping and bowing down like they discovered him. It doesn't happen with any other player. He's a premier league standard player so of course he is going to do bits of quality in each game. Its normal for players to do these things at this standard. I just don't understand this constant "he's brilliant because of this that happened in the 12th minute, his pass ratio of this and that great tackle he made"

I simply don't get it. Its a bit like the iPhone fanboy's constantly trying to convince everybody how great it/he is.

Kevin Nolan is a better player and has had a better season than this Wilshire chap.

But you've just said Lambert should have put a man purely to mark Wilshere. So you must rate him?

Nothing more than average? Jesus Christ please remember he is only 21 years old, he is superb

But you've just said Lambert should have put a man purely to mark Wilshere. So you must rate him?
Nope, just wondered if Lambert had bought into the hype ? He didn't put a man on him and it didnt appear to matter.

We were within minutes of taking a point but for sloppy full back play and marking for corzolas winner.

Nothing more than average? Jesus Christ please remember he is only 21 years old, he is superb

What does his age have to do with it? Are you saying he is superb for his age?

So I am correct then . Thanks.

Doesn't that mean your tactics are crap or indeed that you are talking crap? 

Ha, guilty on both counts.

No seriously, I've asked a genuine question around JW's performance on Saturday and had a mixed response. I guess that answers my question quite emphatically.

Â