Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

gonna go with a 1-0 win to villa, i fancy someone other than the usual suspects of strikers + holman to score, maybe Bannan? i fell confident about this now. If we move up to 13th, 21 points, and then manage to beat Wigan, picking up whatever we can at Tottenham, we are going to start to look really strong and competitive, and other teams will finally start to take notice.

Even Savage is "eating humble pie" over us definitely getting relegated. All the fans are happy and optimistic, all the players are all together now, Lambert seems to finally be feeling comfortable with the team i think, and this huge buzz going on can hopefully carry us through the next 6-8 weeks, and then we can re-assess where we are :D

So yeh, 1-0 win haha

Even Savage is "eating humble pie" over us definitely getting relegated.

You rightly put that in inverted commas. The smallest crumb of humble pie ever eaten. He now says we might not get relegated. Wow. Reminds me of St Paul on the road to Damascus. Wait, no. It doesn't remind me of St Paul on the road to Damascus.

It would be okay for such a knob to have Villa-bashing time on the BBC if there were a Villa fan as well, but he's allowed to get away with it and nobody says any different. I (would) demand my licence fee back (if I'd paid one).

• Like 1