Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Bit of a head's up that there's a decent pre-match feature by David Walsh (journo who outed Lance Armstrong as a drug cheat 8 years ago) in tomorrow's Sunday Times regarding Ashlley Westwood in particular but also our young players and their quality.

Sadly, I think Chelsea will win this one, simply because they are a better team. But you never know; we turned them over last season and, apart from the 7-0 in MON's last season we have had pretty decent results at the Bridge, last year's 1-3, 3-3 the previous season and 4-4 a few years before that.

Think run will come to an end here. Hopefully we put in a good showing though and don't lose to much confidence via a heavy defeat. Efficient 2-0 victory for the home team.

Aye, especially with his past problems. Fancy having a central defender fans' favourite with dodgy knees at the Villa...

I am pretty sure we will see another CB being brought in come January.

On the game tomorrow, I can't see us winning this one - but I certainly think we could take a well earned point back, ready for the Boxing Day fixture and remain unbeaten.

1-1.

Hope I'm wrong and it's 1-3. Benteke double bubble again.

Not expecting a win today, but just the thought that we have a chance speaks volumes. We have progressed a lot in under 6 months, to a team that is growing in confidence and stature, given time we will go into games like today with a big chance of taking all points.

But I think we will lose today but put up a fight. Can't fault us recently and I'd we lose its just another step towards the future. One day this team will find a way of winning any game.

I think we'll lose this one. I don't think we'll get hammered, but they are a good team and for us to win I think we'd need to play better than we did against Liverpool. I can't see Chelsea missing the chances that they did. Having said all that, we are moving in the right direction and will be in high spirits after our recent results and the cup draw. I just think it'll be games like today where that missing bit of midfield steel will show.