Playstation 4

hogso

Does anyone know if PS+ titles can be added to your download list for PS4 games, then downloaded once you physically have your PS4? (I may not buy it on launch)

For example, I added many PS+ Vita titles to my download list so once I bought my Vita I instantly had access to loads of games that were waiting to be downloaded.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it's going to be confirmed that a Killzone (or maybe Watchdogs instead) bundle with a second controller, and camera will be available tomorrow for £430-440.

It's a great deal but I better be able to change my pre-order and not lose my place because I pre-ordered the basic console the day it was priced at E3.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been into game and they only have the killzone pack available now. Didn't want that, stuck with the solus pack and pre ordered watchdogs. Get PS+ as well and download Driveclub on day 1. Now trying to find a deal for COD.

The bundles on Amazon have been reduced in price, so the prices are;

Bundle 1. Sony PlayStation 4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)--£384.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controller

Bundle 2. Sony PlayStation 4 and Watch Dogs (PS4)--£384.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
Watch Dogs (PS4)

Bundle 3. Sony PlayStation 4 Action Pack (PS4)--£424.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Bundle 4. Sony PlayStation 4 Adrenalin Pack (PS4)--£424.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)

Bundle 5. Sony PlayStation 4 Gamer Pack (PS4)--£429.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controller
PS4 camera

Bundle 6. Sony PlayStation 4 FIFA Mega Pack (PS4)--£469.99

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)

FIFA 14 (PS4)
2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 controllers
PS4 camera

I've gone for the FIFA mega pack, it's a lot of money but I will trade in the camera and controller for around £80, buy BF4 & PS+ for a year with the money. So for £470 I should get FIFA, Killzone, BF4 and 1 year of PS+

Pretty good deal I think!

Not sure about the camera package, I bought the move set including the PSeye but no real games were released on it. I only used it to play Resident Evil 5 and inFamous 2 - both of which i had already completed so was just testing out the move controller.

Its a shame becasue I loved the wii controller system so they didnt use it to its potential.

The navigation pad was completely useless, i wanted to use that to watch blu rays but the lack of square and triangle buttons on it meant i couldnt do that either.

anyone know what the thing is with this any pre orders after august 6th will get one before Christmas? it looks like an official sony thing that everyone is spouting

if I haven't pre ordered will I have more luck finding rocking horse shit on the 29th?

Â