Playstation 4

hogso

You pay when they ship it.  Personally I hope you get all ten and lose a ton of money on the whole caper, but good luck! 

You pay when they ship it.  Personally I hope you get all ten and lose a ton of money on the whole caper, but good luck! 

Well this is why I was asking about the morality of it!

Doesn't really sit right with me that i'd be depriving people of stock then charging more for it.

Can't say it isn't tempting though...

I can see why it's tempting, I just hate touts.  I think doing this is a step or two down from those who buy sports or music tickets purely so they can sell them at an inflated price (and yes, they are awful people) but I still think it is pretty shady. 

Thoughts about me pre-ordering like 10 of these and cashing in on the pre christmas scramble for consoles that aren't stocked anywhere?

Risky? Immoral?

There'll be plenty of stock

How do you know that?   Lots of people have said DDR5 will be difficult to source in massive quantities this year which might mean Sony are supply constrained. 

How do you know that?   Lots of people have said DDR5 will be difficult to source in massive quantities this year which might mean Sony are supply constrained. 

I asked that question to Sony and was told stock won't be an issue

I don't!

;)

No seriously I'm not going to do it. Even if I was happy with the morality of it, the money I'd be using is money I've got squirrelled away to repay a debt and I don't think I'd be willing to risk that, even if the risk was relatively low.

Â