Playstation 4

hogso

you seen the comments section? after that its meant to be DMC and spec ops the line

ive already run out of space :(

stealing from another comment, in the last year -

PS3: Infamous 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Little Big Planet 2, Saints Row 2, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light, Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption, Machinarium, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Double Dragon Neon, Hell Yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit, Bulletstorm, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Crysis 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Cubixx HD, Batman: Arkham City, LIMBO, Vanquish, Big Sky Infinity, Knytt Underground, Bioshock 2, Guardians of Middle Earth, Sleeping Dogs, F1 Race Stars, Quantum Conundrum, Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Joe Danger 2, Okami HD, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, The Cave, Hitman Absolution, Catherine, Malicious, Demon's Souls, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Big Planet Karting, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Uncharted

PS Vita: Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Chronovault, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Big Sky Infinity, Mortal Kombat, Knytt Underground, Jet Set Radio, Pinball Arcade, Wipeout 2048, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Puddle, Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Thomas Was Alone, Sine Mora, Velocity Ultra HD, Rayman Origins, Coconut Dodge Revitalised

It's amazing how much the games offered have improved. They used to be shite mini games made by unknown devs. Then again, if they wanted to draw people in and get sub numbers up, they had to offer something more substantial. Which they certainly have!

• 1 month later...

It's still all speculation.   I'm pretty sure Sony and Microsoft are each waiting for the other to announce a release date just so they can bring their console out a week earlier.  

you seen the comments section? after that its meant to be DMC and spec ops the line

ive already run out of space :(

stealing from another comment, in the last year -

PS3: Infamous 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Little Big Planet 2, Saints Row 2, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light, Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption, Machinarium, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Double Dragon Neon, Hell Yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit, Bulletstorm, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Crysis 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Cubixx HD, Batman: Arkham City, LIMBO, Vanquish, Big Sky Infinity, Knytt Underground, Bioshock 2, Guardians of Middle Earth, Sleeping Dogs, F1 Race Stars, Quantum Conundrum, Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Joe Danger 2, Okami HD, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, The Cave, Hitman Absolution, Catherine, Malicious, Demon's Souls, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Big Planet Karting, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Uncharted

PS Vita: Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Chronovault, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Big Sky Infinity, Mortal Kombat, Knytt Underground, Jet Set Radio, Pinball Arcade, Wipeout 2048, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Puddle, Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Thomas Was Alone, Sine Mora, Velocity Ultra HD, Rayman Origins, Coconut Dodge Revitalised

I only signed up last week so some aren't available to me. But it's pretty cool still. And going forward the list available to me will just keep improving

It's still all speculation.   I'm pretty sure Sony and Microsoft are each waiting for the other to announce a release date just so they can bring their console out a week earlier.  

They both know their release dates and are well underway with launch planning

I really hope they stick to the PS+ method, but what can they offer me in the first year? Only indie games surely?

If the console was backwards compatible then they could give me loads of PS3 stuff that I've never played and it would be a huge selling point for me, but supposedly that won't happen until next year?

I really hope they stick to the PS+ method, but what can they offer me in the first year? Only indie games surely?

If the console was backwards compatible then they could give me loads of PS3 stuff that I've never played and it would be a huge selling point for me, but supposedly that won't happen until next year?

PS+ will get Drive Club, Don't Starve and a few others in 2013. Drive Club is day one, but it's the "PS+ Edition" and I've no idea what the difference is

There's no backwards compatibility with the device, but Gaikai comes online in North America next year and that'll offer cloud based PS3 play. Not sure of a UK release date, nor anything re pricing, but I don't think it'll come free for PS+ owners. Expect something like Netflix or Sony Video Unlimited - could go either way, but I think everyone would rather the Netflix model

Edited by P3te

They both know their release dates and are well underway with launch planning

Probably, but they will also have a plan A, a plan B and probably a plan C.   Like the price announcements, it's a case of waiting to see if the other one blinks first.  

Was a die hard PS3 man to begin with but couldnt afford to buy a new one when I moved out to go to Uni so ended up buying an Xbox, which I've liked ever since but I have no interest in their largest franchises. I bought GeoW 3 but couldnt get into it and didnt really want to go back and play 1 & 2.

Love Uncharted, desperately want to play The Last of Us. I know these  franchises aren't yet confirmed for PS4 but I think im moving back to Playstation. I now just need to convince all my mates to so that I'm not left out come Fifa time.

Shame I wont be able to play Titanfall though

Â