Playstation 4

hogso

Was a die hard PS3 man to begin with but couldnt afford to buy a new one when I moved out to go to Uni so ended up buying an Xbox, which I've liked ever since but I have no interest in their largest franchises. I bought GeoW 3 but couldnt get into it and didnt really want to go back and play 1 & 2.

Love Uncharted, desperately want to play The Last of Us. I know these  franchises aren't yet confirmed for PS4 but I think im moving back to Playstation. I now just need to convince all my mates to so that I'm not left out come Fifa time.

Shame I wont be able to play Titanfall though

It's coming out on the 360 too

Anyone get an email off Amazon about short supply issues?

All I've had is...

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on June 18 2013 (Order# 02xxxxxx). We don't have an estimated delivery date for the items below. We'll provide you with periodic updates on your delivery date, and notify you as soon as the items are ready to dispatch.

"Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)"

"FIFA 14 (PS4)"

"Battlefield 4 (PS4)"

"Destiny (PS4)"

"Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 (PS4)"

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for this item yet as we don't debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail when your items are dispatched to confirm the date, contents and method of delivery.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk

Nothing on shortage.

Have you?

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah, mine's the same one. 

The missus said otherwise, she got the email as I'm using her Prime account. Women have no idea!

By the way, those are the same games I'm getting as soon as they're out. Don't think Destiny will be for a while but we'll have to party up

Edited by villarule123

Yeah, mine's the same one. 

The missus said otherwise, she got the email as I'm using her Prime account. Women have no idea!

By the way, those are the same games I'm getting as soon as they're out. Don't think Destiny will be for a while but we'll have to party up

Definitely!. One of the reasons i'm actually buying this is due to the amount of people from VT who play... have to get a VT BF4 team going for sure! 

• Like 1

I need to learn to play all the game modes.

I only usually go on TDM and conquest, and I've never really flown a jet. I've played for 100 hours but I've barely touched some of the game. I've been getting around 2-5 KD ratio recently though, so I am good on foot, reviving people :)

I need to learn to play all the game modes.

I only usually go on TDM and conquest, and I've never really flown a jet. I've played for 100 hours but I've barely touched some of the game. I've been getting around 2-5 KD ratio recently though, so I am good on foot, reviving people :)

We're very similar players then haha.

I'm really not very good in any vehicle. I'm kinda okay in Tanks, but other than that, i'm more of an infantry soldier. 

Apparently BF4 apparently has some tutorials in the game for how to fly and stuff so that could be very useful.

Video showing how big it is n that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFFbuFfMk8

Bit deceiving actually, because that girly is a giant.

Edited by hogso

Well, it's an estimate really. As we know, the PS4 is 3.5 feet tall, so based on that, I'm guessing she must be around 8 feet, approximately.

Â