Playstation 4

hogso

Is it true Watch Dogs has been delayed on all formats?  Thats the only game I've pre-ordered!! And if it is surely thats screwed loads of people with pre-ordered bundles.

Yeah, probably be out spring 2014

and that's american spring, which runs to may

I doubt it`s gonna be that late but it might happen. I would expect something around feb-march for watch dogs.

AC4 is coming 29th and 19th on pc, so it would crash a little bit with it. On the flip side, this usually means the game will be better. "The Crew" racing game(the whole american thing or whatever) has also been delayed. Not sure how they will split those two up, not exactly the same market but then again the market itself is pretty small within the first year so I would imagine they want to maximize sales. 

i'd  be surprised if they put it out in feb or march - that's going to be a pretty busy period. first half of april is the safer bet in terms of less competition - and it's also an ideal time to get people who haven't bought since christmas spending again

i haven't heard anything to suggest an actual date, but i don't think it'll make q1

if the crew is another fast and the furious street racing game then it'll be bollocks, if its google maps the game it will be awesome IMO im not really interested in the racing, I just want to be able to thrash a mustang from Chicago to new York...

apparently it takes 90 minutes to drive from coast to coast on the game so they're obviously cutting out some of the duller bits, that interests me far more than going online with my mates and racing other street crews

getting old!

the list for launch games -

AC blag flag (no from me)

BF4 (or COD for me, not sure yet)

COD

DC universe

Drive club (PSN+ version for me)

FIFA (probably not, got ps3 game)

Injustice gods amongst us (no)

killzone (yes)

just dance (no)

knack (no)

Lego marvel (yes)

madden (already got)

Minecraft (no)

NBA (no)

N4S rivals (no)

Skylanders (no)

so its not great, its more a case of avoiding games that are on the PS3 as well, pre ordered the killzone bundle, will eventually get COD, will probably pick up lego marvel (which to be fair if you go for 100% takes months)

if the crew is another fast and the furious street racing game then it'll be bollocks, if its google maps the game it will be awesome IMO im not really interested in the racing, I just want to be able to thrash a mustang from Chicago to new York...

apparently it takes 90 minutes to drive from coast to coast on the game so they're obviously cutting out some of the duller bits, that interests me far more than going online with my mates and racing other street crews

getting old!

the crew was delayed to q3/4 too

Tbh, I'd prefer they were delayed and all the stuff polished out rather than something they just rushed towards the market. I've got Killzone and Battlefield and FIFA to hold me over until then. It sucks being an early adopter sometimes, but I just can't wait.

I'm still very much content with KZ:SF, BF4 and AC4 for my launch line-up. The Watchdogs delay confirmed my niggling feeling that game wasn't up to scratch and Driveclub just doesn't appeal to me right now.

There was an AC4 preview that trickled out the other day though that effectively said it was by far the most accomplished title in the series, even trumping AC2. Lets see if that holds true. If it does, oh man am I gunna love me some AC4!

Â