Playstation 4

hogso

Different games.

It's hard to make a comparison because it has such a distinct feel to it. There's a certain weightiness to it that doesn't exist in most other shooters.

That being said, it's not everyone's cup of tea. The learning curve is quite steep.

• Like 1

2nd one was ok, 3rd one was good IMO think the set up / story / tone and in the most part level design is excellent, especially compared to the likes of COD / BF and halo which had a shockingly poor story and poorly designed levels

I dont think the multiplayer is up to much personally but im ingrained with COD, struggled with BF too

You have to think that these games are just the beginning of the next gen. Compare games from the beginning of this generation in comparison to games like last of us or a variety of others.

It'll take a couple of years before they utilize everything correctly

You have to think that these games are just the beginning of the next gen. Compare games from the beginning of this generation in comparison to games like last of us or a variety of others.

He is still right about it. Graphics has nothing to do about it.

He is still right about it. Graphics has nothing to do about it.

I was replying to Pete's post about the new games not looking too different

Anyone seen the gameplay trailer for NBA 2K14 ON PS4? Probably the most graphically impressive game that I've seen that actually looks next-gen.

The player models, the lighting, stadiums and crowd look ridiculously good.

Â