• £4000 - £10000
    • £10000 - £20000
    • £20000 - £50000
    • £50000 - £100000
    • £100000 - £500000
    • £500000 - £1000000
    • > £1000000
    • Not for any money in the world

Simple saturday morning thread. How much are you charging for your services? You know the ones. I often hear people say they wouldn't perform fellatio on another man for a million pounds. I would do it for a lot less than that. Not because I'd want to, just because I figure the struggle I'd have to go to to earn that money would be a lot less than tasting the salty bulb of another man's member for a few minutes.

I would probably do it for 15k, provided no one found out and there was no risk of infection or HIV. If people were going to find out, I'd probably want closer to the 100k mark.

So the question is, what would you charge for OWO, no CIM? Maximum time 10 minutes. No one will ever find out. It's someone you will never see again. It's just 10 minutes of your life that did not exist aside from your memory of the event and the money in your bank account

not for me thanks

but we did this same question, or close enough, in work recently and one of the guys made the grammatical error of stating he would do it but he wouldn't admit he'd enjoyed it

to be totally pc, no problem with people that would, but I'm all loyally love partnered up thanks, that's more than cash

coincidentally, I'm now going out to hang around the local swimming baths for an hour or so

OWO? CIM? I've obviously had a sheltered life as I had to look them up. Too many variables for me. If it was a smoking hot shemale I think the price would be very different to if it was some hairy-arsed bloke.

If I won the euro millions I may actually pay one of you willing guys to blow me . Just so I can say "yeah but remember that time you swallowed my fat salty load " anytime you didn't like one of my posts :rolleyes:

I get a BJ out of it too so it's win win .

• Like 1

Â