• £4000 - £10000
    • £10000 - £20000
    • £20000 - £50000
    • £50000 - £100000
    • £100000 - £500000
    • £500000 - £1000000
    • > £1000000
    • Not for any money in the world

Would it bother you how good looking the fella was? i.e. would the price go up for an ugly man with a chode?

Probably yes - it would make it easier.......

if I knew what a chode was I could comment....... ?

It would have to be a seriously life-changing amount of money.

and no £1mill is not seriously life-changing, i wouldn't do it for that much.

£10mill+ and i'd be considering it, £100mill and i'd definitely do it.

Don't agree with Stevo that someone who would do it for £1m would also do it for £500k.

by that logic if that person would then do it for £500k, they would also do it for £250k.

and if they'd do it for £250k, then they'd do it for £125k, and so on.

If someone finds £1mill life-changing, doesn't mean tey find £500k life-changing.

So, you wouldn't do it for, say, £5m?

I find it hard to believe. I think there is a certain amount of machismo demonstrated in some of these posts and what you would write on here and what you would do in private is completely different (not singling you out ender4, just a general comment). I think most peoples thresholds would be a lot lower.

Another scenario; would you do it once a month for your monthly salary, if it meant you didn't have to go to work? 10 mins a month... or 140-200 hours a month in a job you may hate for the same net reward?

Another scenario; would you do it once a month for your monthly salary, if it meant you didn't have to go to work? 10 mins a month... or 140-200 hours a month in a job you may hate for the same net reward?

Only if it was unionised.

Here's one.

You have to have sex with one of the following...

The best looking, most hunky, man in the world, one that evokes both the love of women and man crushes (think Mellberg).

OR

The most disgusting ugly fat female munter?

So, you wouldn't do it for, say, £5m?

I find it hard to believe. I think there is a certain amount of machismo demonstrated in some of these posts and what you would write on here and what you would do in private is completely different (not singling you out ender4, just a general comment). I think most peoples thresholds would be a lot lower.

obviously, its hard to say without being in that position, but i don't believe i would do it for £5m.

i don't count £5m as totally & completely life-changing.

maybe i just don't value money that much.

there's is absolutely zero chance i would do it for my monthly salary, not even my yearly or 10-yearly salary.

and i enjoy my job and coming to work, so wouldn't want to give that up.

obviously, its hard to say without being in that position, but i don't believe i would do it for £5m.

i don't count £5m as totally & completely life-changing.

maybe i just don't value money that much.

there's is absolutely zero chance i would do it for my monthly salary, not even my yearly or 10-yearly salary.

and i enjoy my job and coming to work, so wouldn't want to give that up.

Out of interest, what would you consider life changing if £5m is not life changing? Personally an amount of money that would pay off my mortgage or higher is life changing to me. Not saying I would do the act in question for that sum of cash but if £5m doesn't change your life at all then you must already be living the high life (if that's the case, fair play. Can I have some free money?).

Maybe I am taking the term 'life changing' too literally. £150k would be life changing for me, when you get to the millions of £'s saying it isn't a life changing sum is bewildering to me, how would it not change your life?

Â