• £4000 - £10000
    • £10000 - £20000
    • £20000 - £50000
    • £50000 - £100000
    • £100000 - £500000
    • £500000 - £1000000
    • > £1000000
    • Not for any money in the world

I think the more relevant question is whether you'd do it for a sum of money that you deem to be life changing. As Stevo says, if you'd do it for a million, then you'd probably do it for half a million. And in reality, you'd probably do it for the price of a decent house, or a house which is materially better than yours.

As I said, I'd do it for 20k

That's enough to pay off all of my debts (excluding my mortgage) and have a bit left over to go towards something else.

It wouldn't be life changing. But it would make me a lot more comfortable financially for now.

Some of these prices, I just don't know.

If I paid someone £20k to slobber on my porksword I'd expect the chap to fix my boiler, redecorate the living room and convert the attic into a gaming room.

If I paid someone £500k I'd expect all that plus two fingers in the pooper.

Well what would you normally pay? You have to factor in that these people don't actually want to do it, unlike that Phillipino boy you keep locked in the basement.

It would have to at least pay my mortgage off so the first figure that comes to mind is Aus$300,000.

Probably a lot more than that.

But who knows? It's not something I can really answer without the money on the table in front of me.

It's easy to say "i'd never do it" but if someone put $1,000,000 on the table in front of you, things might be different.

As I said, anyone who says "if someone put a million on the table", would do it for half that, if it was put on the table.

I've got a fear now that I'm somehow going to get tricked into noshing some guy off.

There's an absolute horror of a woman at work, and talk often gets round what your price would be, to do the nasty with her. I got down to £1,550. £1,500 was to pay for my holiday to Barbados, to watch England play cricket. when they last played a Test there, and £50 was to get absolutly shit faced drunk, before I peformed my duty.

It would have to be a seriously life-changing amount of money.

and no £1mill is not seriously life-changing, i wouldn't do it for that much.

£10mill+ and i'd be considering it, £100mill and i'd definitely do it.

Don't agree with Stevo that someone who would do it for £1m would also do it for £500k.

by that logic if that person would then do it for £500k, they would also do it for £250k.

and if they'd do it for £250k, then they'd do it for £125k, and so on.

If someone finds £1mill life-changing, doesn't mean tey find £500k life-changing.

Obviously everyone has their threshold. I just think most people who say they'd do it for a million would do it for half a million.

The're obviously willing to do it for a lot of money. And I think if someone was waving 500k in their face they'd do it.

I'd also suspect that a lot of people who have said they wouldn't do it, or that they'd only do it for 100's of millions, might act differently if actually confronted with the situation.

I spend 40 hours a week bitching my soul out to work, dying a little more inside every day. If I could retire after 10 minutes worth of work, I'd happily do so. Well, happily might not be the right word, but you know what I mean.

Â