• £4000 - £10000
    • £10000 - £20000
    • £20000 - £50000
    • £50000 - £100000
    • £100000 - £500000
    • £500000 - £1000000
    • > £1000000
    • Not for any money in the world

If I won the euro millions I may actually pay one of you willing guys to blow me . Just so I can say "yeah but remember that time you swallowed my fat salty load " anytime you didn't like one of my posts :rolleyes:

I get a BJ out of it too so it's win win .

Jebus! THEY get money for this!?!?! I've been bamboozled.

• Like 1

<£200 = I'll look at it

£200 - £500 = I'll touch it wearing a glove

£500 - £1000 = I'll touch it without a glove

£1000 - £4000 = I'll touch it and cradle the balls

£4000 - £10000 = I'll gently massage the perineum

£10000 - £20000 = I'll work the shaft

£20000 - £50000 = I'll lick the shaft

£50000 - £100000 = I'll tentatively put it in my mouth

£100000 - £500000 = I'll gobble it like an Ethiopian with a Mars bar

£500000 - £1000000 = I'll swallow

> £1000000 = I'll gargle your choice of song, then swallow

Very rarely will something actually make me chuckle out loud, good effort Gareth.

In answer to the opening post, I wouldn't do it on the grounds that I would see it as cheating with my missus.

If I had no girlfriend, I'd probably take a shot in the mouth for a sum of money that would allow me to do some serious travelling, say £20k.

Yeah I think so, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Also, I wouldn't want to be bitching myself out on the other side of a glory hole every time I fancied a new car. I'm already pondering the same question again with regards to getting one of the new A-classes.

• Like 1

Interesting.

Because, as bad as this sounds, if I could guarantee my other half wouldn't find out then I'd go for it. And I'm not just talking about this question.

I'd probably feel differently if I'd met "the one".

Regardless of not finding out, just think, chowing down on another mans lunch, that image will haunt you for ever. You mentally wouldn’t be able to get over it. I just don’t think I could, not at any price. Thats me though and the situation is hypothetical. Say a couple of mil on the table and it may come down to it that would be cupping them bollocks and sticking a finger up the ass. But for now, too rich for my blood, Im out.

If my missus knew I'd be getting paid to suck pipe, she'd have me doing it for £200 a pop the cheeky cow.

My price would be around £25k which is a life changing amount of money for me.

£50k I wouldn't even think. My mouth would be consuming the contents of your man bag.

But, I learnt my lesson from the last time - money upfront in the future. :lol:

To those who wouldn't do it because it would be cheating. I think you'd better not tell them about it if you got the offer but didn't do it. They'd probably leave you if you couldn't perform once what they do on you if you got £1m which probably could've helped the both of you a lot. :)

I don't know, but £1m or somewhere around that would probably be my price.

To those who wouldn't do it because it would be cheating. I think you'd better not tell them about it if you got the offer but didn't do it. They'd probably leave you if you couldn't perform once what they do on you if you got £1m which probably could've helped the both of you a lot. :)

Seriously, if you think a decent woman would leave because you hadn't gaycheated for cash, you might be hanging around the wrong women.

If I went home and said 'honey, good news I've got a million quid, where's the mouthwash?' I'd be spending it all on my own. Which, potentially unbelievably, I wouldn't want to do. As mentioned above, it looks like the difference for many is whether they have 'the one'.

But by the same token, if you're with 'the one' and the pair of you don't mind a little alternative entertainment every now and again, well done that's a rarity you should savour.

Anyway, knowing my luck I'd end up with crabs in my 'tache.

• Like 1

it would take a million?

I reckon anyone who would do it for a million, would do it for £500k

Seriously, if you think a decent woman would leave because you hadn't gaycheated for cash, you might be hanging around the wrong women.

If I went home and said 'honey, good news I've got a million quid, where's the mouthwash?' I'd be spending it all on my own. Which, potentially unbelievably, I wouldn't want to do. As mentioned above, it looks like the difference for many is whether they have 'the one'.

But by the same token, if you're with 'the one' and the pair of you don't mind a little alternative entertainment every now and again, well done that's a rarity you should savour.

Anyway, knowing my luck I'd end up with crabs in my 'tache.

I wasn't that serious. :) Just that I'd find it hard to believe that she'd leave me if I came home with a million for doing that. Then again, if I came home every week with those money having done that she'd probably start to wonder. :-P For £1m I think most people would be rather forgiving. :D

it would take a million?

I reckon anyone who would do it for a million, would do it for £500k

Well, I probably would too. I think it's rather hard to seriously answer that question with an absolute sum of money. I mean, right now I might've done for 1ok as I really need the money right now. Would I have to pay tax?

Â