West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

SJ's trolling and baiting of 'noses on twitter, usually by pointing out that VIlla's class is epic.

It’s an absolute joy to watch and I sometimes marvel at his ability to have a dig at them out of absolutely nowhere. A must follow for any Villa fan on Twitter.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2017 at 12:50, rodders0223 said:

Gladly took relegation than having this dullard in charge.

Would gladly take going down to league 2 and into administration than have this miserable old **** in charge.

A shitstain on British football, a man who has never shown an inch of desire to progress, develop, kick on. Just gladly going through the motions, playing his dogshit football, picking up a pay cheque.

Never shown any will to win a trophy, go to the next level, develop a team or style of play.

words removed like this shouldn't be allowed to manage...and that goes for Moyes too.

Worse things were being said about Bruce before he took over. 

I could see Pulis at Villa someday. 

47 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Worse things were being said about Bruce before he took over. 

I could see Pulis at Villa someday. 

Pulis would at least keep up us for a couple years. I think Bruce will take us down again. Hopefully Bruce takes us up then takes England job or another job then we can recruit a manager that is younger a wagner or hughton. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

He will keep them up

I think they would have stayed up regardless but I can see Pardew giving them an initial boost. 

Before he's caught shagging a players wife. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What a terrible appointment, if you were going to sack Pulis and hire Pardew you might as well have stuck with pulis 

Pardew a much better manager than Pulis with more ambitiob and did a very good job at Newcastle 

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pardew a much better manager than Pulis with more ambitiob and did a very good job at Newcastle 

Im not so sure about that. I think pardew is anothet pulis. Medicore to poor. I just see no progression whatsover under pardew long term.

They should have tried to get hughtom or wagner. I would much prefer one of those as opposed to pardew

Â