West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 2 weeks later...

Classic example of a club not getting enough points on the board from an easy starting fixture list and now they need points playing the top 6 every week. We found that out in 15/16.

Big Sam is nailed on to be their next manager imo.

Edited by VillaChris

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Classic example of a club not getting enough points on the board from an easy starting fixture list and now they need points playing the top 6 every week. We found that out in 15/16.

Big Sam is nailed on to be their next manager imo.

They have one more really hard fixture, away at Spurs next week, and then three winnable games against Newcastle, Palace and Swansea. Think they need six points from those three games already. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Current situation aside, Wolves are way more likeable. Perhaps the only West Midlands team I don't hate. 

Even when they beat us they were not like when blose or West Brom beat us like winning a cup. They enjoyed the win and moved on from it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Current situation aside, Wolves are way more likeable. Perhaps the only West Midlands team I don't hate. 

More likeable, sure. But I’d still rather not have them getting promoted with us!

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

More likeable, sure. But I’d still rather not have them getting promoted with us!

I would to be honest. Great old club. Would rather have them there than the Watfords and Burnleys that make up the PL right now. If I had a choice of any team to go up with us this season (not instead of us!), Wolves would be up there.

Â