West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

18 hours ago, blandy said:

That's not right, is it? - He left Stoke 4 years ago, after being there for 7 years. He did well at Palace for a year and is struggling at the Tesco bags, now. That's not generally repeating a pattern since leaving Stoke, is it?

I didn't realise he was at stoke for that long. Palace got rid of him when he probably started asking how much money he was going to get to spend. 

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

megson will get a chance i think, fans like him too

owners about to prove how much of a nothing club they are

When he was in charge the football was just as bad but in his defence he had a smaller budget

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Gladly took relegation than having this dullard in charge.

Would gladly take going down to league 2 and into administration than have this miserable old **** in charge.

A shitstain on British football, a man who has never shown an inch of desire to progress, develop, kick on. Just gladly going through the motions, playing his dogshit football, picking up a pay cheque.

Never shown any will to win a trophy, go to the next level, develop a team or style of play.

words removed like this shouldn't be allowed to manage...and that goes for Moyes too.

...apart from being the only manager in Stoke's history to take them to an F.A. Cup final, of course.

2 hours ago, Dick said:

Will Pulis talk about Villa after his sacking? That was all he ever did.

’Gutted to be sacked, but if you look down the road  at Aston Villa, you can see what a great job I have done’

that is my prediction.

20171120_134531.png

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

...apart from being the only manager in Stoke's history to take them to an F.A. Cup final, of course.

Last year WBA got knocked out  by Northampton and Derby in their only cup games.

The year before Reading and Norwich. The year before that they were knocked out by an abysmal VIlla side.

His one season at Palace they were knocked out by Bristol and Wigan. The Stoke run appears to have been an unwanted fluke.

Even when they look to have been going into Europe he puts the breaks on that. Maybe that European run he had at Stoke was too much effort.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Last year WBA got knocked out  by Northampton and Derby in their only cup games.

The year before Reading and Norwich. The year before that they were knocked out by an abysmal VIlla side.

His one season at Palace they were knocked out by Bristol and Wigan. The Stoke run appears to have been an unwanted fluke.

Even when they look to have been going into Europe he puts the breaks on that. Maybe that European run he had at Stoke was too much effort.

League Cup quarter final, F.A. Cup quarter final, F.A. Cup final, F.A. Cup quarter final in consecutive seasons at Stoke following promotion.

It seems he may have tried for a trophy but, alas, failed.

(Weird hatred of the guy, by the way, who has basically just kept shit teams in the Premier League).

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Koeman is a good shout. I think he didnt do well at Everton however at a club like baggies i think he would do well

Not sure why he’d do better against the same sides he was losing too with a worse set of players? 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Not sure why he’d do better against the same sides he was losing too with a worse set of players? 

He lost the fans early at everton, west brom fans are easier to win over with lower expectations 

problem with West Brom is the squad Pulis has assembled. Barry, Yacob, Livermore, Krychowiak dont have the legs or talent between them to play a 2 man midfield. They need a similar type of manager to grind out results as Koeman or Wagner would be dreadful appointments at this stage

• Like 1

Â