West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

25 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just saw on the AVFC official facebook page someone taking the piss out of Watkins’ efforts for England.

So someone not a villa fan signs up to post on the official Villa page.

Yes, another sad jealous Olbiyun cabbage-tard. 
Tres amusant.

Little Aston Daz, little Aston, remember that goal against Sheffield United they conceded, which the goal line technology never gave little Aston Daz little Aston Daz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Little Aston Daz, little Aston, remember that goal against Sheffield United they conceded, which the goal line technology never gave little Aston Daz little Aston Daz

Couldn't be him, no signal on a Fred Olssen cruise

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Found this thread down on page 5 which seems very fitting for this non-entity of a club. 

I will admit out of all our local rivals I dislike them the least but thought I would pop over to their forum to see how their fans have reacted to us confirming fourth spot. My god they are a bitter bunch, reading the last few pages on us shows that they only post when we have a bad result so needless to say they enjoyed last Thursdays result and have reacted rather badly to us being in the Champions League.

I really cannot decide if I would prefer them to get to the play off final and lose or if it would be better that they didn't even get to Wembley........either way  they can fudge right off

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Found this thread down on page 5 which seems very fitting for this non-entity of a club. 

I will admit out of all our local rivals I dislike them the least but thought I would pop over to their forum to see how their fans have reacted to us confirming fourth spot. My god they are a bitter bunch, reading the last few pages on us shows that they only post when we have a bad result so needless to say they enjoyed last Thursdays result and have reacted rather badly to us being in the Champions League.

I really cannot decide if I would prefer them to get to the play off final and lose or if it would be better that they didn't even get to Wembley........either way  they can fudge right off

nah no Wemberleee for these green eyed troglodytes.

Come on you Saints!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Shame, would of been easy 6 points next season 

It’s ok we can take em off Leeeedzzzz instead 

53 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Dude in the red shirt getting schooled by the blonde lady steward 😆

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

More chairs thrown than punches 

Invisible barrier stopping them getting at each other, pathetic 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

https://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=66.9400

Wow. The biterness towards us here is off the scale. SHA levels of hatred and jealousy.

"They repulse me, any chance they can bang on about 1982 they will.....and do!

They couldnt even beat the part time plate smashers in the comic version of the Champions League, now they think they are elite!!  ???"

|"Had to chuckle on twitter, John Percy posted that appointing Unai Emery was the turning point in Viles upwards trend, whilst some wag albeit true said the turning point was when goal line technology had it's biggest failure ever at seal park!"
"I hate them with a passion and feel physically sick that they got into the champions league, but it was always likely when their major competition was spurs.

At least the scum didn't win the conference pears whatever, as some on here predicted.

I now hope that get battered in all 8 games they have in the champions League and know when they are eliminated they won't be dropping into the Europa league.

It just a massive shame that there isn't a preliminary round anymore where they could get knocked out like Everton were a few years back.

Hopefully, they waste millions on more donkeys like Diaby and Ty he long term effects are like they were under Lerner."

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

https://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=66.9400

Wow. The biterness towards us here is off the scale. SHA levels of hatred and jealousy.

"They repulse me, any chance they can bang on about 1982 they will.....and do!

They couldnt even beat the part time plate smashers in the comic version of the Champions League, now they think they are elite!!  ???"

|"Had to chuckle on twitter, John Percy posted that appointing Unai Emery was the turning point in Viles upwards trend, whilst some wag albeit true said the turning point was when goal line technology had it's biggest failure ever at seal park!"
"I hate them with a passion and feel physically sick that they got into the champions league, but it was always likely when their major competition was spurs.

At least the scum didn't win the conference pears whatever, as some on here predicted.

I now hope that get battered in all 8 games they have in the champions League and know when they are eliminated they won't be dropping into the Europa league.

It just a massive shame that there isn't a preliminary round anymore where they could get knocked out like Everton were a few years back.

Hopefully, they waste millions on more donkeys like Diaby and Ty he long term effects are like they were under Lerner."

Used to be best mates with an Albion fan, when we house shared 15 years ago we would play pranks on one another, he bought me a blues top for my birthday, taking a picture as I opened it, posting it on Facebook! 

My comeback, got a wolves top for the charity shop and stopped the washing machine mid cycle and chucked it in his washing. So when he was hanging his washing out I snapped him hanging it on the line 🤣

But always friendly banter.

But a few years back he got increasingly bitter about Villa, to the point I ended the friendship. Absolutely pathetic that rivalry can do that to people! 

It's just jealously, we have great owners and a great manager. What do they have? 🤣 

They don't even have the tug fest with the blues when the whole crowd sing SOTV 🍆 in their 6 fingered hands 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â