West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Hello one and all,

Does anyone know what West Brom’s away allocation is from when Villa have played there in the past? How many do they tend to have in their away end?

I’m asking because my other and more local team to me Aldershot have been drawn away to WBA on Sunday 7th January in the FA Cup 3rd Round at The Hawthorns and we've been giving an allocation of 2022 tickets (which I think isn’t great), but Aldershot have requested for more tickets.

I would appreciate if anyone knew what WBA away holds.

Many Thanks.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Hello one and all,

Does anyone know what West Brom’s away allocation is from when Villa have played there in the past? How many do they tend to have in their away end?

I’m asking because my other and more local team to me Aldershot have been drawn away to WBA on Sunday 7th January in the FA Cup 3rd Round at The Hawthorns and we've been giving an allocation of 2022 tickets (which I think isn’t great), but Aldershot have requested for more tickets.

Many Thanks.

I believe FA Cup allocations are a minimum 10% of ground capacity.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Hello one and all,

Many Thanks.

Just checked again and away teams can request "up to 15% of ground capacity".

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

A quick googly tells me Olbiyun holds 26,800 so  Aldershot should get another 5-600 tickets

No worries. Thanks for that. Just looked on https://www.theshots.co.uk/west-brom-tickets-further-update/  for an extra 700 tickets on the way.

I brought my tickets last night so I was interested.

Maybe they could’ve sent a courier from Guildford to Birmingham to go and pick up the tickets!

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Justin Rose is a keen fan of "The Shots" so sure he'll be following the result. Hope they beat the baggies!

He is. So is John Bishop. God for bid if they beat the Baggies!

Few games before West Brom 1st obviously, Chesterfield away on Saturday, Woking (H) Boxing Day and Woking (A) NYD.

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

He is. So is John Bishop. God for bid if they beat the Baggies!

Few games before West Brom 1st obviously, Chesterfield away on Saturday, Woking (H) Boxing Day and Woking (A) NYD.

It'll be great preparation. All of those teams are bigger than West Brom.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Louis said:

Hello one and all,

Many Thanks.

Good luck, if they start giving you the finger or sticking two fingers up, don't worry... they are just waving at ya

• Haha 2

Interestingly, I went to collect my tickets at The Recreation Ground (Aldershot’s stadium) I went into the club shop, requested my 4 tickets which I brought online via Aldershot’s ticketing site, and the lady behind the desk said they weren’t there. So 2nd time lucky I will try again today.

Â