West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

47 minutes ago, Louis said:

Interestingly, I went to collect my tickets at The Recreation Ground (Aldershot’s stadium) I went into the club shop, requested my 4 tickets which I brought online via Aldershot’s ticketing site, and the lady behind the desk said they weren’t there. So 2nd time lucky I will try again today.

To be fair it's a while away, they probably haven't released the tickets yet.

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

To be fair it's a while away, they probably haven't released the tickets yet.

They are on sale. They went on General sale on Wednesday night. Before that, it was season ticket holders and the Supporters Club.

30 minutes ago, Louis said:

Went back to Aldershot's club shop today and finally collected my tickets. Can’t wait already! It’s going to be a big day for us at WBA! Let’s beat the Baggies, Shots!!🔴🔵

Don’t get into any conversations with Olbiyun fans, you’ll fall asleep due to mind-numbing boredom and they’ll steal your wallet.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I like West Brom, especially if they are against Leeds.  Hope they get promoted so we can play them again.

**** them, would rather us play Southampton 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I like West Brom, especially if they are against Leeds.  Hope they get promoted so we can play them again.

I wouldn't go that far. 

But I hate Leeds more, so I'd be OK with a baggies win here. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah I’m gonna have to stfu from now on 😡

You invoked the Sacred Jinx. It's powerful stuff one must use carefully -- or it backfires, probably especially if it's Albyon.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

So, Aldershot having currently sold 4700 for WBA. The allocation WBA gave us was 5,700 I think, so there is around 1k tickets still on sale until this Saturday.

On 29/12/2023 at 22:59, chrisvilla4 said:

Would rather any Midlands club be promoted than anywhere else in the country. 

After their last spell in the Premier league the “pride of the midlands” can go **** themselves!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2023 at 10:17, rjw63 said:

Don’t get into any conversations with Olbiyun fans, you’ll fall asleep due to mind-numbing boredom and they’ll steal your wallet.

Two things I've learned over the years about those people:

1) They're a million times more obsessed with us than we with them.

2) They seem deeply fascinated with bodily fluids.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

Â