West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Last year Apollo 2000 developed the new Villa Hate-a-tron GT. It can hate Villa 4000 times a second. It's revolutionary.

Albion fans are delighted as it frees up about 8 hours of their day.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

If they don't repay a loan this coming week then Alex Hearns whose company lent them the money will be able to convert that non payment into part ownership.

.......Alex Hearns is a big Villa fan. 

I just wish it wasnt a few million and instead a controlling interest. 

21 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

If they don't repay a loan this coming week then Alex Hearns whose company lent them the money will be able to convert that non payment into part ownership.

.......Alex Hearns is a big Villa fan. 

I just wish it wasnt a few million and instead a controlling interest. 

Interesting . The clubs in such a mess.

• 3 weeks later...

WM interviewed some Olbiyun podcast-type when the news broke about their new owners.They think they're going to zoom up the league and spend gazillions rebuiling stands to up the capacity.

Be funny when it all goes to shit

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

So the takeover is done and now the only club under Chinese ownership is the custard bowlers.

They still need promotion this season or they are still in trouble financially.......surely

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So the takeover is done and now the only club under Chinese ownership is the custard bowlers.

They still need promotion this season or they are still in trouble financially.......surely

They’ll fail.

Hopefully 😁

• Like 1

From the people I've heard off they aren't confident he'll improve their fortunes at all. He won't spend and will just try and make a profit. No idea who he is but doesn't sound like hes going to take them beyond their current status.

19 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

From the people I've heard off they aren't confident he'll improve their fortunes at all. He won't spend and will just try and make a profit. No idea who he is but doesn't sound like hes going to take them beyond their current status.

Could be worse, could be joining up with UB40, like small queef 😂

• Haha 1

On 28/02/2024 at 17:43, rjw63 said:

Could be worse, could be joining up with UB40, like small queef 😂

So weird to read this. For some reason, literally about an hour ago, I wondered if UB40 were fans of Villa or Small Heathens.

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

So weird to read this. For some reason, literally about an hour ago, I wondered if UB40 were fans of Villa or Small Heathens.

One was a villa fan but he’s dead now. I assume the others are Sty dwellers

That handball last night has to be up there with Maradona of saves.

Unbelievable all officials missed it, Had VAR been involved would of been a penalty and a straight red. 

Could be the difference for QPR come the end of the season 

On 01/03/2024 at 15:58, rjw63 said:

One was a villa fan but he’s dead now. I assume the others are Sty dwellers

I'm not saying that's suspicious, but.........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

That handball last night has to be up there with Maradona of saves.

Unbelievable all officials missed it, Had VAR been involved would of been a penalty and a straight red. 

Could be the difference for QPR come the end of the season 

Much like the Sheffield United non-goal didn't dictate our fate, that won't dictate QPRs.

There was time left in the game and QPR went on to score an equaliser anyway.  Would they have carried on pushing with a point to lose if a penalty had been given and assuming it was even scored. 

There's then the fact there's nearly a third of the games left this season.

It was a terrible miss by the officials sure, but dont think the impacts go wider than the game. I'm sure without VAR they've had other decisions go their way this season. I'm more amazed the QPR players who were closer didn't seem to spot it, so not sure how the officials were meant to. 

Things like this are why VAR was brought in, but the way it's operated doesn't help, because the bias and incompetence still plays a massive role. I'd be happier going back to the pre VAR days and just automating offsides and using current hawk eye goal line tech. 

Jay Rodriguez scored for West Brom with his hand in injury time against us in 2018, so not the first time they've got away with it

• Like 1

Corberan's a really good manager. Looks like in his first full season there he'll steer a decent but not amazing WBA side comfortably into the play offs.

His teams are always well organised, was same with the Huddersfield side he had that finished 3rd.

Really surprised he keeps getting overlooked when prem jobs come up. Was going to say Forest as possible option but the Greek owner actually sacked him at Olympiakos so probably not in the frame.

Will probably get linked with Leeds again if Farke has his usual poor start to a prem season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Corberan's a really good manager. Looks like in his first full season there he'll steer a decent but not amazing WBA side comfortably into the play offs.

His teams are always well organised, was same with the Huddersfield side he had that finished 3rd.

Really surprised he keeps getting overlooked when prem jobs come up. Was going to say Forest as possible option but the Greek owner actually sacked him at Olympiakos so probably not in the frame.

Will probably get linked with Leeds again if Farke has his usual poor start to a prem season.

His teams play pretty boring football so not sure he be that popular

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much nailed a play off spot already, amazing as they are bang average.

Be funny if they got promoted as they'd do a Sheffield/Burnley.

Just saw on the AVFC official facebook page someone taking the piss out of Watkins’ efforts for England.

So someone not a villa fan signs up to post on the official Villa page.

Yes, another sad jealous Olbiyun cabbage-tard. 
Tres amusant.

Â