West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

i do really hope that this season we give them an absolute battering once if not twice...... Especially this season as they seemed to have got way to cocky all of sudden for absolutely no reason at all.. "we have spent 12 mill on a proven striker" errr sorry do they remember the last time the spent 10 mil + on a player? 

And with Tony dinosaur Pulis at the helm it would be **** HILLARIOUS... i was about 5 seconds away from running him over a few weeks back on his bike.... If only i had put my foot down at the lights !

listening to WM phone in the other day and they had a journalist on who lives in Russia and knows his football over there. He said Rondon is like a taller, quicker Darren Bent - doesnt run channels, doesnt create for himself or others, is a good poacher, particularly in the air, but needs service.

Paul Franks then pointed out Albions midfield is terrible, hardly creates anything and they have no quality wingers to get crosses in.

He's ok. No way is he better than Guzan though.

The plummet of Guzan in the eyes of some Villa fans continues to baffle me.

It baffles me too. I think Guzan and Foster are on a similar lever to be fair. Guzans Man City performance was very similar to Foster Villa park performance if not even worse.

When i have a bad day at work like today my remedy is normally to go on to wba unofficial and sit back and realise that all is good in my life and i am perfectly sane.....

There are some absolute rocket polishers on there lol 

"They've wasted a lot of money on awful and overrated players this transfer window, long may it continue." - Tesco bag fan

Awful and overrated? Lololololol

Clearly dont watch or have knowledge of football outside of the sandwell area........mate thats one of the less delusional comments on there believe it or not LOL you should see the thread about league predictions, regular wba in top ten, villa 17th-20 

Edited by leighavfc

"They've wasted a lot of money on awful and overrated players this transfer window, long may it continue." - Tesco bag fan

Awful and overrated? Lololololol

McClean, Chester and Lambert are obviously much more astute signings :crylaugh:

He's ok. No way is he better than Guzan though.

The plummet of Guzan in the eyes of some Villa fans continues to baffle me.

It baffles me too. I think Guzan and Foster are on a similar lever to be fair. Guzans Man City performance was very similar to Foster Villa park performance if not even worse.

Goalkeepers aren't (or shouldn't be) judged on one performance.

I don't judge Guzan on his man city performance and I don't judge Foster on his Villa Park performance.

Guzan is a comfortably better keeper than Foster.

I had a night out recently with one or two Baggies fans in attendance.

The small man syndrome was strong, it was amazing how 'football fans' who could barely name their own starting line up were so knowledgeable about Ligue 1 and the fact we have bought a load of shit.

'Villa will definitely go down this year'

How many times have I heard this the past 5 years, you can see your belief is we will go down or you fancy is....but it is always "definitely"

A real strange bunch who just can't look at anything Villa related impartially.

• Like 1

Â