January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

He was a vital part of wolves' midfield during their successful period in the premier league, I'd take him here no doubt

Jesus wept!!!!

Define successful ? Their success in the premiership was staying up on the last day of the season, there success mimics the exact same situation were in now. Karl Henry is slated continuously by Wolves fans, he isnt good enough for them at the moment in the championship. You cannot possible justify karl henry at the Villa.

Karl Henry? Karl **** Henry? No way. Not in a million years. I'd find it extremely hard to support Karl Henry. I'd rather have Joey Barton in the team.

If McLeish had have signed Karl Henry this forum would have got nutts.

Edited by PieFacE

Jesus wept!!!!

Define successful ? Their success in the premiership was staying up on the last day of the season, there success mimics the exact same situation were in now. Karl Henry is slated continuously by Wolves fans, he isnt good enough for them at the moment in the championship. You cannot possible justify karl henry at the Villa.

simple..karl henry would add some bite in the middle,he may not be good enough but its all about the team..we need a player like kh,i would take kh

Jesus wept!!!!

you can't justify Lowton , Bennett, Westwood , Bowerey or KEA but they are all here

simple..karl henry would add some bite in the middle,he may not be good enough but its all about the team..we need a player like kh,i would take kh

You just summed it up there with what's wrong with this team right now. I'm sick of not good enough players that we have. We don't need more. Just because he gets red cards and puts in leg breaking tackles, that's what we need?

Edited by Daniel

Karl Henry is only the answer if the question is 'who can we get who'll get sent off every 4 games (taking into account the 3 match bans).

He's the sort of player we need. But I don't think he's the quality we need. I suppose it comes down to our price bracket. If it's Karl Henry or no-one, then Karl Henry please - just because our midfield is so lightweight it's terrifying. But I think we need to be looking at a little higher quality, and someone a little more reliable to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes.