January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Karl Henry is only the answer if the question is 'who can we get who'll get sent off every 4 games (taking into account the 3 match bans).

He's the sort of player we need. But I don't think he's the quality we need. I suppose it comes down to our price bracket. If it's Karl Henry or no-one, then Karl Henry please - just because our midfield is so lightweight it's terrifying. But I think we need to be looking at a little higher quality, and someone a little more reliable to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes.

I'm not saying we should sign him, but it appears he gets sent off once per season.

The Wolves fans seem mixed on him.

Lowton and Westwood have been successes so far IMO and Bowery has looked decent in his limited appearances

Nowhere near good enough for the premier league and it shows. Lowton and Westwood are short on quality. Lowton can't defend and Westwood offers nothing at all in the middle. Bowery was a terrible signing. One that wasn't needed and will contribute very little to the cause.

If u think Lowton and Westwood have been successful signings that's fair enough. I think they are shite . Benteke shows signs of promise, vlaar is mediocre but all of Lamberts other signings have been woeful